BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I mean it could be a Rogue Squadron film like we discussed. It could be first fallen of the new jedi, it could be a most wanted rebel stormtrooper....

It could be something else....

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Given that the Rogue One designation is canon from ESB I would imagine it is most likely going to be a Rogue Squadron film.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Aaaaaaaaand first image of the new Stormtrooper armour.

I am approve. Expect more pics as they day goes on, because it's Star Wars Celebration today.

Oh, and only 8 months and 2 days to go!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Nice, look forward to the action figure. Also wimmins wearing it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Pow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	13698   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	56 
Size:	179.4 KB 
ID:	13699   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	63 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	13700  
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Those definitely look like Stormtroopers. And with flamethrowers, too?

It has a Star Wars aesthetic to it all, certainly. I like that. Staying true to the universe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Pow!
    I know masks are supposed to make an air of mystery, but man, do they like to put in on the Sith. Vader, Revan, Malak (sort of). Even with Maul under his tatoos and Sidius under the cloak of his hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Charistoph View Post
    I know masks are supposed to make an air of mystery, but man, do they like to put in on the Sith. Vader, Revan, Malak (sort of). Even with Maul under his tatoos and Sidius under the cloak of his hood.
    If you're including Revan, that opens up the whole EU. Which includes a lot of them who didn't wear masks, like the entire original Sith, Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd, or even some in the movies like Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku). A lot of the Sith in SWTOR aren't wearing masks. I think Revan wore a mask because of the way that character came about, where IIRC it was discovered that the PC was Revan in KOTOR 1, so they like to use the mask so you can imagine it's still your old character under the mask.

Masks are useful for a suspenseful reveal. I imagine that's what they're aiming for here.

Last edited by Mr Mystery; 04-16-2015 at 12:13 PM.

And what have my Elf-eyes seen? Nowt, because I'd foolishly removed them from his pointy head.

So used me own....

Stacked X-Wing in the foreground of the stacked ISD. Luke appears to have a new hand (assuming it's him), Vader's saber - or possibly Anakin's retrieved from Cloud City, some more fancy falcon flying.....and that's aboot it!

Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast