BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Smaug. OH EM GEE.

Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

error

edit: Never mind, now it's showing. Dunno why that didn't want to work the first time even when I went directly to the URL...

I don't know how I feel about "resin"

I know how I feel about resin:

Roughly the same way I feel about raw sewage.

"Ewwwww" ?

Eh, hard resin's a pretty good material. Not as easy to kitbash, but fantastic for small-run, giant centerpiece models like Smaug.

Since soft finecast probably won't hold up well at that size, it might be cast in one of the mixes forgeworld uses, or the resin used in some of those limited edition terrain pieces.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

"resin" ay.....I really do see this being while stocks last.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

There are only 200 Webstore Exclusive Smaug™ miniatures
    Oh look at that....

though to be fair it does say "before christmas" but we've heard that "at the moment line" so often for miniatures.....when was the last time it panned out?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

So glad I ordered a Heresy Miniatures Dragon today instead. £100 less and twice the size. Also in hard resin. And far more beautiful.