Hi, BoLSers, I have a bunch of spare blank bikes and am in a quandry as to what I should do with them. I do love to use fast armies, so I'm counting my options to be CSM Nurgle Bikers, Space Marines (White Scars I think are the best?), Dark Angels Ravenwing, and Ork Bikerz.

So currently I play CSMs, and have a good Nurgle force. I love the idea of T6 bikers, and augmented with biker sorcerers, that would be pretty cool to look at and be pretty strong in the game. However, I already have 2 units of Nurgle Spawn, and besides a little shooting, don't see what Nurgle bikers would bring besides a 3+ armor save and maybe some plasma guns before charging (which yeah, it's nice). But in combat the Spawn wreck face, still are T6, and have more wounds per model. 5 man Nurgle bikers with plasma guns are pretty close to the Spawn cost, and for what?

I'm not too familiar with the details on Chapter Tactics, but I understand the White Scars to be the best Space Marine bikers right? I think they get Scout and Move thru Cover, and do they get a better Jink or something too? I'm also betting they get grav gun options, and the can have pretty much all bikers with the 5 man biker-Troops thing right?

The Ravenwing I think with Sammael can be Troops, and he's pretty neat. I also like their crow-bill hammers, rad grenade launchers and plasma talons. I'd probably need some Deathwing Knights to drop in on their teleport homers, but those guys are awesome too, so I wouldn't mind that extra unit.

Lastly would be an Ork biker gang, which would probably be the most modeling fun. I was thinking about doing a Shokk Attak Gun Mek biker, probably a Warboss or other Big Mek with forcefield. Not sure how many HQs I can get with Orks in a normal CAD, but I really don't want too many more models, so maybe Orks just aren't the way to go, unless Nob Bikerz can be Troops somehow?

I can make any of them look cool, but in terms of gameplay who thinks what army is the most versatile?