BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    As they did not add the 'Purity of Spirit' rule to them that the Grey Knights have that specify that they only perils on two or more 6s, that would appear to be the case, yes.
    That's not a big deal. The other disciplines are fine. And heck - if I wanted to, I'd just go ahead and use santic. It's a 10 point model. Maybe it blows up? Big deal. It was 10 points. It's not like my librarian or my inquisitor blew up.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

First-Captain

Lesser skilled Psykers blowing up when they fail to use to warp correctly and dying hideous screaming deaths is pretty fluffy!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Lesser skilled Psykers blowing up when they fail to use to warp correctly and dying hideous screaming deaths is pretty fluffy!
    Maybe I should try running a warband that's nothing BUT psykers. And give them all santic daemonology. And shove them into a rhino and drive them right up to the enemy, screaming and blasting and exploding all the way!

- - - Updated - - -

Or better yet, strap the poor *******s into a drop pod and put them right in the middle of the opponent's backfield. BOOM!

Remember, always run Force Staffs (if you can)- the look on the opponent's face when you Perils and get a 6 on say a Primaris Psyker, then wade into their assault unit with S5 AP2 and 3++ save is absolutely hilarious. Extra bonus if it comes from activating the Force ability"

"So, my Primaris just hit your Captain with his walking stick, causing Instant Death."

"You WHAT now?"
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

Also, we got carried away. They are still brotherhood of psykers, so only 1 ML per squad (though I guess you can use the extras as cheap ablative wounds... though acolytes are cheaper). No rhino doom brigade .

you must remember grey knights are different from Inquisitor just like how a psyker is different to a normal person that and grey knights have a butt load of wards to protect them from corruption all over there skin and armour wile a inquisitor psyker does not that would explain why doubles for normal psykers means the warp is very overwhelming to them and a double 6 for a grey knight just represents no matter how much warding there's always that 1% chance your ward will fail.

But a good thing is take the daemon powers nothing is more funny and ironic then having all those brother hood of psyker from inquisitors book turning into a blood thrasher or a herald khorne or summoning blood letters Oh hear all those fluff boys scream this is not cannon Trust me do it you will find its funny as the person your playing against and anyone watching starts to get confused at what is happening.
    Last edited by Xaric; 01-04-2015 at 07:19 AM.
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12