BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kondrad Curze

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

mate, that end times rumour has arleady been killed (thank god)
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

First-Captain

I really like this model, but......

He is a jump pack fella. That doesn't really look like a jump pack so i guess he moves real quick.

the fact he can't be put on a regular base concerns me regarding LOS in a game. He's meant to be super stealthly and will never get cover from anything other than a 3 floor building?

Occuli Imperator

Yup.

Looking at the HH character series makes me wish I could paint...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Yup.

Looking at the HH character series makes me wish I could paint...
    Oh come on. Tracey Emin and Damien Hirst both provide ample proof you don't need talent to be artist
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

He has two bases like most (all?) primarchs.

His standard base is only the just bigger than a marine in height

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Konrad-Curze-9.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	11966
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Primarchs just keep getting better and better in terms of, well, everything.

And yes, I include to sometimes maligned Lorgar in that. Sculpt captures the feel of a reluctant warrior really well I feel.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Primarchs just keep getting better and better in terms of, well, everything.

And yes, I include to sometimes maligned Lorgar in that. Sculpt captures the feel of a reluctant warrior really well I feel.
    except for one thing: the "Genesis of a Primarch" video wasn't one this time - I loved the sculptors talking about their masterpieces, no such luck this time *hrmph*
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chaplain

Another awesome primarch(even if it is the flawed and demented night haunter :P)! Loving it, especially as I just finished reading prince of crows, loved that book!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    It has just struck me that Konrad is like the evil Sanguinius.
    Curze and Corax are supposed to be two sides of the same coin. There's a scene when the two are fighting at the isstvan massacre(right after Lorgar got wooped) where Corax has to decide between fighting and trying to kill his brother or retreating with his legion, and he realises that he is looking at a dark mirror of himself and that to stay and fight would be to become like Curze.

Chapter-Master

I think its better to say that curze is EVERYONES mirror/evil twin, thats his thing, the entire point of his existence was that he was the dark reflection of just what a primarch could end up as (and half of them did, in the end proving his point) he fits as the warped distortion of the imperium as a whole he is the comedian of 40k, the devils advocate and the parody that mocks all (itself included)

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    I think its better to say that curze is EVERYONES mirror/evil twin, thats his thing, the entire point of his existence was that he was the dark reflection of just what a primarch could end up as (and half of them did, in the end proving his point) he fits as the warped distortion of the imperium as a whole he is the comedian of 40k, the devils advocate and the parody that mocks all (itself included)
    Might need to start a Night Lords HH army now
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast