BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Kondrad Curze

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Might need to start a Night Lords HH army now
    was that too much awesome for you mate?

actually it needs a little refinement, I'd argue that ALL of the Primarchs eventually became what Curze was (baring the angel who died and left that curse to his sons)
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chaplain

Tangent alert

While its certainly debatable that curze was supposed to be a reflection of how the primarchs could turn out(although having read prince of crows now imo Curze wasn't proving any points, he was fulfilling his own prophecy, not proving the flaws of others but simply his own in an entirely different way, but different conversation ), I also think Curze and Corax are supposed to be direct mirrors of each other.

They are both creatures of shadow, have pale skin, dark eyes, fight up close and personal with claws, and they both fight for the Imperium in opposite ways, Corax was a liberator who hated tyranny and oppression(ironic in the imperium I know!), while Curze was a Tyrant who enforced compliance through oppression and fear.

Back on topic...the more I look at the model the more I like it! I really like the design of his armour!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    was that too much awesome for you mate?

actually it needs a little refinement, I'd argue that ALL of the Primarchs eventually became what Curze was (baring the angel who died and left that curse to his sons)
    Prettyy much yea.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

See when all the Primarchs are available, and I've bought one of each?

I'm gonna see if there's someone willing to take me in a completely insane Seven (ok, 18, 19 if you count Omegon) Samurai type game.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    See when all the Primarchs are available, and I've bought one of each?

I'm gonna see if there's someone willing to take me in a completely insane Seven (ok, 18, 19 if you count Omegon) Samurai type game.
    that's like a 10,000 point game right? I better start building my heresy army then, going to take a while

Probably

But could be a lot of fun.

Spesh if I can chuck The Emperor into that mix!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Emperor OP! :P

Chapter-Master

yeah that's pretty badass.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I really wish his lightning claws were bigger though, I think they let the model down as-is. I like the rest of the sculpt, just needs bigger, meaner claws.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Iron Father

Very nice sculpt, but Curze as a charecter, I just don't like him. Proper scum bag .
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast