BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by interrogator_chaplain View Post
    Ahh, my apologies, but these are some things I'm constantly wishing would appear for my codex.

More in the vein of this, I'm not sure they could shoehorn Centurions into the Dark Angels 'dex but I'd like to see a formation released to complement DeathRaven (Deathwing and Ravenwing together.) something like Azrael, a squad (or 2) of both Deathwing and Ravenwing and then 1 squad of both Deathwing Knights and Ravenwing Knights. Expensive as hell, but it would be exceedingly cool.

Or heck, a good way to make the best of the Land Speeder Vengeance is to make a formation 2+ Land Speeders and they ignore the Gets Hot rule. I would eat that up.
    Or even a formation that permitted you to put a Land Speeder Vengeance into a vehicle squadron to protect it long enough to get some use. Having 3-4 Landspeeders to take the initial attacks would go a long way to making its cannon see more use.

All I wish for is fun and a well balanced, well written and well edited rule set. Yes I know fun is subjective but me and my son don't like the I move, I shoot, I assault mechanic. Waiting a 1/2 hour or more sometimes before you can do something besides removing your minis is just not fun.

Too bad GW doesn't incorporate the Lord of the Ring rules into 40K. I think it would be an awesome system to play if they can get their editing and balance and well written clear concise rules in.

Might would be great for 40K special characters.
    I think it would be great to have "Heroic Intervention" rules as well.
    Add in the I move, you move, I shoot, you shoot and we all assault, adds a lot more interaction of both parties when playing.

I am wishing after all. Shouldn't this be wish listing for 8th edition since 7th is already out for a year?
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123