BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

What does "The Force Org for Necrons is different, and organised into detachments" mean? I have to buy tomb blades or play an unbound list? Or is there another detachment in the codex?

Well, (no, not welp. For it is a silly word!)......

Tomb Blades just became more of a favourite of mine.

Got 5 armed with Particle Beamers. And now if I give them Nebloscopes, no cover saves for you.......

Assuming the weapon itself hasn't changed? That's five S6 Blasts for winkling anything out of cover!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

What´s about the canoptek scarabs`und their entropic strike? Are they the same vehicle eater as always?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Valorion View Post
    What´s about the canoptek scarabs`und their entropic strike? Are they the same vehicle eater as always?
    No. Thank god.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terminum View Post
    What does "The Force Org for Necrons is different, and organised into detachments" mean? I have to buy tomb blades or play an unbound list? Or is there another detachment in the codex?
    There is the Decurion Detachment in the codex which is a Super Formation that you can customize with up to 12 Formations from 10 different types.

Nothing about not being able to take CAD, the IA 12, or Baal Campaign detachments, though.

First-Captain

Yeah, the Decurion Detachment is Necrons only, but you can still use any other Detachment type same as any other army, the Decurion does give some pretty fluffy bonuses though, and Tomb Blades are cool

Wonder how filing down the sides of the chin on the new plastic overlord to give a more feminine, pointed appearance would work.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Wonder how filing down the sides of the chin on the new plastic overlord to give a more feminine, pointed appearance would work.
    Should give it a go. I'd love to see female necron figures, especially a Cryptek. Something with a bit of that Metropolis look.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    No. Thank god.
    How do you figure? Entropic Strike still glances on a 6, and now it even always wounds on a 6, so they can pose a bit of a threat to Wraithlords/knights or Iron Arm'd MCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Should give it a go. I'd love to see female necron figures, especially a Cryptek. Something with a bit of that Metropolis look.
    I think I will. Torso looks kind of busty so with a more feminine head it might work out nicely.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast