BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Seems like Gary's bird has the codex handy. These are some amazing freaking powers right here... I ... I don't know what to say but "sh*t"

vi an anonymous source on Faeit 212
    Note that the datacards include a deck of the c'tan powers so you can shuffle those and draw a card instead of rolling.

All powers are 24" except the Tesseract Vault which has a range of 48". Tesseract Vault powers are are the same strength and ap, but longer ranged and other changes noted below.

1. Powers of the C'tan
    Antimatter Meteor -S8 AP3 lg blast
    -Tesseract Vault Apoc Blast

2. Cosmic Fire - S6 AP4 lg blast ignores cover
    -Tesseract Vault Apoc blast ignores cover

3. Seismic Assault - S6 AP4 assault 10 strikedown
    -Tesseract Vault Assault 20 strikedown

4. Sky of Falling Stars - S7 AP4 assault 3 lg blast barrage
    -Tesseract Vault assault 6 apoc barrage

5. Time's Arrow - SD AP1 precision shot
    -Tesseract Vault assault 2 precision shots

6. Transdimensional Thunderbolt -S9 AP1 Tesla
    -Tesseract Vault assault 2 Tesla

*Tesla: When firing this weapon a to hit roll of 6 causes 2 extra hits. Snap shots dont do extra hits.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Fly Lord

via gary's [URL="http://natfka.blogspot.com/2015/01/necrons-ctan.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+Faeit212+%28Faeit+212%29&utm_co ntent=FeedBurner"]bird[/URL] 1-24-2015

C'tan & Transcendent C'Tan
    The C'tan are not generalized into one generic unit like some people are concerned. Each gets its own entry and costs around the same point costs of a Land Raider, with the Transcendent costing an extra 10pts which also carries with it an extra wound giving it a 5 wounds. I would of expected a higher toughness, but S7 and T7 is all around. Transcendent has an additional Strength.

Powers of the C'tan work like this; Pick your target and then roll for power.

All of them share some powers of eternal warrior, and fearless, Immune to natural law- ignoring terrain, and Necrodermis- 4++ and exploding on death-any models within d6" suffer S4 AP1 hits.

The biggest differences are in their remaining powers
    Nightbringer- fleshbane and Gaze of Death targets non-vehicles 12" and takes AP2 wounds equal to 3d6 minus leadership

Deceiver- hit and run, Dread-enemy units within 12" -2 leadership, and Grand Illusion- after scouts redeploy d3 units within 12"and the deceiver through normal deployment or put in reserves.

Transcendent- Deepstrike, and Writhing Worldscape- open ground in 6" is difficult terrain.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    So Reanimation is basically FNP+ now. Im fine with that, its a lot more straightforward.
    Actually, it's not just more straightforward, it's more powerful.

RP denying Wounds from actually happening, ala FNP, can prevent Morale Checks that old RP/WBB would not, especially in Assault which could lead to (or prevent) a Sweeping Advance.

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?3-Warhammer-40-000-News-amp-Rumour-Discussion"]warseer's[/URL] antaonix 1-25-2014

I got some news from my source. I translate it to english. "reanimation protocol now activates like Fantasy's ward save. if you failed a Armor save or cannot make armor save, you immediately make a reanimation protocol roll. It still 5+."
    "Also, resurrection orb is now one use only. If you use it, you can reroll current phase's protocol." "Doom scythe's Death ray changed to S10 ap1 Small template Weapon."

Hi guys, New information for the necron here. Again, I just translated it to english. I'm not native speaker so please understand poor translation

1. Reanimation protocol changed like Fantasy's ward save. Can be used at Instant Death.
    2. Resurrection orb now gives reroll of current phase's protocol. One use only.
    3. Lychguard and Praetorian guard's point value almost halved.
    4. Invul save of lychguard now same as storm shield. But no reflection.
    5. Praetorian's magic stick's range increased to 12"
    6. Triarch stalker now have ability which increasing nearby unit's BS.
    7. At start of Each turn, Nemesor Zandrek pick one of the Warlord trait of Codex or rulebook and use it until next turn.
    8. He still applies nearby enemy unit's special rule to himself.
    9. All the fliers nerfed. Point increase and Weapon's power decrease.
    10. Cryptek is now HQ slot.
    11. Mss got serious nerf.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Interesting.

Mind Shackle Scarabs being revisited does make sense. I'm a big fan of them like, but boy do I get that they're not much fun for your opponent - just too effective for character hunting.

The rest all makes fair sense - Lychguard and Praetorians coming down in cost is likewise welcome, but half might be a bit much!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Don't worry. They nerfed DE assault units to compensate for necron buffs.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Don't worry. They nerfed DE assault units to compensate for necron buffs.
    Yep, which is why I sold my DE codex, along with every DE unit I hadn't started work on, and shelved everything else.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Chapter-Master

I've been on the receiving end of one too many beatdowns at the hands of units that the internet gurus thought sucked, like Lychguard and praetorians. In fact last night a group of Lychguard schooled some of my grey knights.

Not looking forwards to their overabundance on the field.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    1. Reanimation protocol changed like Fantasy's ward save. Can be used at Instant Death.
    2. Resurrection orb now gives reroll of current phase's protocol. One use only.
    3. Lychguard and Praetorian guard's point value almost halved.
    4. Invul save of lychguard now same as storm shield. But no reflection.
    5. Praetorian's magic stick's range increased to 12"
    6. Triarch stalker now have ability which increasing nearby unit's BS.
    7. At start of Each turn, Nemesor Zandrek pick one of the Warlord trait of Codex or rulebook and use it until next turn.
    8. He still applies nearby enemy unit's special rule to himself.
    9. All the fliers nerfed. Point increase and Weapon's power decrease.
    10. Cryptek is now HQ slot.
    11. Mss got serious nerf.
    OK, if true, especially the changes to Lychguard and Praetorians, I am finding room to be cautiously optimistic about the Codex. Kind of a bummer about the fliers, but not surprising given the whining about them. If the rumors about Necron Warlord traits are true, Nemesor Zandrek is going to become a defacto required unit. Changing the Cryptek to an HQ choice is non sequitur for me, since he's still a member of the royal court, which is still attached to an Overlord HQ choice.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Chapter-Master

but not surprising given the whining about them.
    I've heard rumors from my mole in GW that the wave serpent isn't even going to be in the next Eldar codex. Apoc only.

Oh wait this is about Necrons... sorry carry on....

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast