BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 1850 Dark Angels

I'm recently new to 40k and thought I would post my army list to get some advice all suggestions are welcome.

[redacted]
    Last edited by Wolfshade; 12-20-2014 at 05:30 AM.

Occuli Imperator

Hi,

Can you re-post without including all the rules, points and stats.

Something more like this:

Ravenwing Command Squad -170pts
    3 Biikes, Corvus Hammer, Plasma Talon, Apothec ary, Chapion, Company Banner, Teleport Homer

Belial - 190pts
    Sammael - 200pts

Deathwing Kings - 530pts
    4xMace of Absolution, 1xFlail of the Unforgiven, Land Raider Redeemr

Deathwing Terminators - 513pts
    Assault Cannon, Chainfist, Cyclone ML, LC, THSS

Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 150pts
    3xBikes, Plasmagun, Attack Bike w. MM

Devastator Squad - 245pts
    Lascannon, Multi-Melta, 2xML, Sgt w/ Combi-melta, pfist, signum 10 man squad, Drop Pod w/Deathwind Launcher

- - - Updated - - -

It makes it a little easier to read, and doesn't infringe on GW rights.

Also, include a description of how you intend to use it.

For instance:

The point of the devastator squad is long range, so the sgt's power fist and combi-melta is a lot shorter range than the rest of the weapons. Similiarly, the Multi-melta is fairly short range compared with the lascannon & MLs.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Captain

Ditto on what wolfshade said, with the addendum that when fielding Devastator squads it is best to dedicate a single type of weapon to them -- like all lascannon or all missile launchers. Sometimes it's ok to split it 2 and 2 between some choices, but generally speaking they should be dedicated to taking down big monsters and tanks, or vast hordes of infantry.

I use to run two Devastator squads. One squad had all lascannons and the second squad had all heavy bolters. It was fun running them and their weapons gave them clear designated combat roles.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214