So I brought off ebay a few months ago a job lot of Rogue Trader/2nd edition plastic Space Marines, recently finished stripping the paint off of them, and found most of them RTB01 type marines were really dark blue....

Now they're not stained blue because they fell apart during the stripping process (most likey they were glued with superglue) and the blue is in unpainted areas, one of them broke on the arm as well when cleaning, and it was dark blue as well....

Now do any old time players/modellers remember ever coming across Dark Blue plastic versions of the RTB01 beakies? Could they be fakes? Though I have my doubts they're fake....

I do know they made Genestealers in this style and colour of plastic for almost a decade in the late 80's early 90's, and they also did the Terminators from the 1st Edition Spacehulk with it as well, not to mention the Chaos Space Marines of Space Crusade (and the 'stealers too).

Any ideas or anwsers mosty welcome, it doesn't really matter to me as I will still use them, regardless, but damn it's bugging my curiuosity, I've held off asking this for a while now, but I'm about to repair and redo them.....