BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sigismund - First Captain of the Imperial Fists.

[url=http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SIGISMUND.html]And a very, very nice model.[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld
    It is said that none can match Sigismund in battle other than the Primarchs themselves. Remorseless and unstoppable in combat, he has swiftly risen through the ranks of the Imperial Fists Legion to serve as commander of the Templar Brethren who make up the VIIth Legion’s First Company.

Wielding the Black Sword, a paragon blade of ancient and unknown provenance, Sigismund has brought countless warriors and warlords to a bloody end. Now, as the Horus Heresy unfolds, he has turned his consummate skill with the blade against the Traitor Legions, ready to strike down all who oppose the Emperor of Mankind and endanger the Imperium he helped build.

Sigismund, First Captain of the Imperial Fists, is part of the Horus Heresy Character Series. His ornate armour and tabard include insignia and markings of both the Imperial Fists Legion and the Templar Brethren. His display base features the ruins of a Sicaran battle tank’s tracks whilst his removable gaming base includes a destroyed lascannon and sections of Legiones Astartes armour as well as other battlefield debris.

This multi-part resin kit is supplied in a presentation box and includes a 32mm gaming base and a 60mm display base.

This kit is available to pre-order today for despatch from Friday 19th June.
    £45 a chuck.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

ffs I wish they'd slow down, and really he should be in the £30 tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wasn't he in black armour in the books?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Dunno. Ages since I read them.

As for slowing down - I think they're speeding up. Vol VI may be right around the corner, as there's stuff released which isn't in Vol V.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

It looks that way, which is most inconvenient.

Man, what a beaut!

Still waiting for Thousand Sons...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Captain

He will be mine, oh yes, he will be mine! He'll go nicely in my Honour Guard squad. Beautiful figure.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

When someone buys him tell me if the right shoulder pad is separate so I can stick one of those templar pads on instead of the studs, cause if it is I'll need to order the pads with him.

First-Captain

He was black in the books, but I think he looks better in yellow, its a much more vibrant colour and stands out on the table and shows off the model more, which is probably why they did it, it would be a waste of a gorgeous model to paint him black

Chapter-Master

You could do the robes in yellow.

The price is a bit much, sure, but Forge World is the "premium" niche of the GW hobby. One of the unfortunate side effects of GW trying to position itself as a "premium" niche is that it runs up the prices on their own "premium" stuff even more...

Still, I'd be tempted, if they'd ever shown Iron Warriors some love. I'd probably be all over a Perturabo model. But this guy? Imperial Fists scum? Only good for vaporizing with ten Iron Havocs with lascannons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast