BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Death jester is my favourite.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Death jester is my favourite.
    Ditto, I think I will at least get him.

Gotta say they transfered the shadowseer and deathjester to plastic really well I think, very similar to the previous ones but imo subtle improvements.
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 02-09-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chaplain

I will have to pickup the death jester. I already have 1 of the newer metal ones and 3 of the really old ones.

They have really outdone themselves on the models. Even with already having a large batch of Harlequins, I'm wanting to pickup at least 1 of everything. This is one of those releases I've been waiting on for a long time.

My one disappointment is that the Shadowseer, Solitaire, and Death Jester all appear to be male. I was hoping at least one of the non basic harlequins was going to be female.
    Last edited by Eldar_Atog; 02-09-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Brother-Sergeant

Not so sure that bottom vehicle is a different variant. The weapon mount doesn't look different. That Jester is cool, but it's going to be repetitive, hoping there's a bit of room for kitbashing and converting with the other Quin kits because these new models dwarf the classic models so only the 2nd gen sculpts are going to look any good mixed in with these new ones. . . That Shadowseer just looks awesome though. XD

Chapter-Master

Can't say I'm too impressed with the starweaver. It looks like a venom and a wraithfighter had a baby.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post

My one disappointment is that the Shadowseer, Solitaire, and Death Jester all appear to be male. I was hoping at least one of the non basic harlequins was going to be female.
    Not sure about the shadowseer, though I suspect you might be right.

Love the starweaver.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I dunno, the Shadowseer's chest bobbles a little bit, it might be a chick? Guess we'll see with better images.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

You don't have to have pronounced breasts to be a woman, you know. Disregarding the potential for male Eldar who identify as female, it's entirely possible for some female Harlequins to exist that don't have a chest that would make early Lara Croft blush. Especially as they're pretty much disguising who they are with those outfits and masks anyway.

Want your Death Jester to be a woman? Boom, it's a woman!

First-Captain

Want representation in video games? Just make your own games.

I must confess to being a bit upset by these. I already have 3 eldar armies, and had kiiinda thought I'd come to the end of my major-spending phase with GW. I see the new harlies are coming, and I think "mmm ok. I'll maybe pick up the solitaire, since I dont have one o those" then it becomes "and maybe a couple sets of jetbikes" which becomes "aaaaaand a couple of those skythingies."

quick calculation...that adds up to a fair whack o cash.

damn you GW. Damn you. Just when I though I was getting out...

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast