BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Refresh, refresh, refresh. So close, I can taste it.

Edit: limited edition ordered!
    Curse you! Actually thanks for the reminder... mine is ordered and now it's all over but the waiting.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

I didn't go with the Limited, but I did get the Codex, Dice, Cards, and 2 of the *Weavers, still less than the Limited Edition Codex.

Chaplain

I'll probably regret it but I went ahead and got the limited edition

Not really sure yet which models I want.. though I'm sure I'll have to pick up some things.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    I'll probably regret it but I went ahead and got the limited edition

Not really sure yet which models I want.. though I'm sure I'll have to pick up some things.
    It may be the only Harlequin book for the next 20 years! Plus it does look beautiful!

I snagged the dice tin as well. I'm a real sucker for custom dice!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

I guess this means I need to get back on the horse and find time to try and play again. I've never been much of a painter, but I love playing games... even it's just plain grey plastic...

Hmm school with 2 classes, work and spend time with the g/f... Where to squeeze in time...

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Guess next week will see the plastic Death Jester and Shadowseer as a conclusion to this release. Really excited to see if they do more of these new "mini armies"...
    That actually surprised my store owner. Maybe they are delayed in customs/dock strike hell? He also doesn't have tomorrow's WD yet, which is unusual.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    It may be the only Harlequin book for the next 20 years! Plus it does look beautiful!

I snagged the dice tin as well. I'm a real sucker for custom dice!
    At least it's a really nice looking book! Who knows though, if the last tyranid release is an indicator - maybe they will just have model releases like that for armies so they could bring out a new unit for any army at any time without a new codex, especially easy now with the weekly schedule.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

At least it's a really nice looking book! Who knows though, if the last tyranid release is an indicator - maybe they will just have model releases like that for armies so they could bring out a new unit for any army at any time without a new codex, especially easy now with the weekly schedule.
    I'm a huge fan of model releases outside of codex updates. Maybe if this sells well enough they'll feel inclined to surprise us with mimes or some other obscure Harlequin unit in the future. If I want to get really crazy I can hope for Exodites and Genestealer cults... and if I want to be stupid, SQUATS!
    My Truescale Insanity

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    I'm a huge fan of model releases outside of codex updates. Maybe if this sells well enough they'll feel inclined to surprise us with mimes or some other obscure Harlequin unit in the future. If I want to get really crazy I can hope for Exodites and Genestealer cults... and if I want to be stupid, SQUATS!
    Yeah, that's exactly what I am hoping they will do and I also wonder if they will do that for necrons and grey knights further down the line. It also feels like Knights and Tempestus were more testing the waters as this release feels a bit more "full" (Knights was 1 kit, and the tempestus was more an alternate way to use new IG kits) - Genestealer cults, exodites, arbites, kroot mercs and the like certainly don't feel like the impossible fan-dreams they once were...

edit : BLIMEY, that's a long time to wait isn't it?

wonder when they'll notice that lol
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 02-13-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Librarian

Yeah, that's exactly what I am hoping they will do and I also wonder if they will do that for necrons and grey knights further down the line. It also feels like Knights and Tempestus were more testing the waters as this release feels a bit more "full" (Knights was 1 kit, and the tempestus was more an alternate way to use new IG kits) - Genestealer cults, exodites, arbites, kroot mercs and the like certainly don't feel like the impossible fan-dreams they once were...

edit : BLIMEY, that's a long time to wait isn't it?

wonder when they'll notice that lol
    4,000,000 quid well spent...
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast