BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

the most exciting releases the past year and a bit have been (for me) : Knights, the end times and now this. Much more interesting and exciting than the endless codex update cycles which I had been bored of for years. Not completely new but still fresh enough - A lot of people wanted harlequins as an army (along with the usual suggestions of admech, traitor guard, genestealer cults, exodites blah blah) so actually seeing one of these actually happen is a bit of a big deal and pretty awesome IMO.

Makes me wonder what they might do next as well. Could we possibly see genestealer cults, mechanicum or even a whole new alien race? It doesn't seem as unlikely as it used to in the past...
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    the most exciting releases the past year and a bit have been (for me) : Knights, the end times and now this. Much more interesting and exciting than the endless codex update cycles which I had been bored of for years. Not completely new but still fresh enough - A lot of people wanted harlequins as an army (along with the usual suggestions of admech, traitor guard, genestealer cults, exodites blah blah) so actually seeing one of these actually happen is a bit of a big deal and pretty awesome IMO.

Makes me wonder what they might do next as well. Could we possibly see genestealer cults, mechanicum or even a whole new alien race? It doesn't seem as unlikely as it used to in the past...
    If they do release Genestealer Cults... I'm literally handing my bank account to GW... I've wanted them for years since the old Citadel Journal list......

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmynurgle View Post
    If they do release Genestealer Cults... I'm literally handing my bank account to GW... I've wanted them for years since the old Citadel Journal list......
    Especially since the Imperial Guard just got a fancy four "wheeled" vehicle. The Taurox is begging to be a "Cult Limousine."

Troupe looks really nice, still think the Solitaire sucks. Can't tell if tehre are two or three female torsos, leaning towards 2. More plastic kits on the way at least open up the possibility of a Dark Eldar style torso split so fingers crossed. Art an whatnot looks nice. If the book is good this could see my first really sizeable GW purchase in quite some time.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

I think it's 3:

Top left & centre, bottom left.

Yay!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Yep. I'm counting three there (well, six really)

Also a fan of the mixing of styles as they've done with the plastic Daemons. Cues from both the original Harlies and the more recent takes (massive mohawks for the early 90's WIN!)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I can't say how relieved I am. Also hoping the Starweaver will also function has an updated Vyper.

I've just realised......

The WD entry for the Troupe says you can have up to 7 additional players, for a maximum Troupe size of 12.

But the DT part makes no mention of 'a Troupe of up to X'.

Part of me thinks they did away with such limitations, but can't be sure.

Could the Starweaver be Raider sized?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Maybe they just realized that the DE Transport limitations are borderline stupid.
    Want to join your Archon to his Trueborn? Better buy a Raider then... the Venom can't carry 6 Models.
    I heard your Succubus wants to join her Wych Squad? Then better forget your special Weapons cause you can only bring 9 Wyches.

I can see Harlequin Vehicles have the following special rule:

Clown Mobile:
    Add +1 to the Transport capacity of Venoms and +2 to Raiders.

Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast