BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Death Jester specualtion....

Mr Mystery Predicts....

BS5

Heavy Support, 1-3 and can be deployed as individual models, but go down at the same time for sake of deploying forces.

Weapon options..... - Shuriken Shrieker Cannon (not looked at my Eldar Codex for months and months - but seem recall this is already there for Harlies?), Heatlance (DE style), Brightlance/Darklance/Skybluepinklance type thing.
    So your foreseeing some sort of 3 man box presumably with an f-ton of options rather than a clampack monopose with a shrieker?

That would be neat, certainly.

Hope you're right.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Seems likely.

At the moment, they slaughter infantry, but can do precisely two third of fifty percent of nowt against anything with an AV.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Seems likely.

At the moment, they slaughter infantry, but can do precisely two third of fifty percent of nowt against anything with an AV.
    Maybe the Starweaver will have an AT option, but I hope the DJs do too.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Chapter-Master

Hope they bring back the shrieker ammo that makes your enemies' heads explode (or go crazy). I would love to mix the effects of that with the hemlock and some runes of battle for a truly awesome trifecta of morale warfare (my favorite way to play the game)
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    So your foreseeing some sort of 3 man box presumably with an f-ton of options rather than a clampack monopose with a shrieker?

That would be neat, certainly.

Hope you're right.

Eh... they could put together a clampack with a couple of weapon options. They've already done some like that.

Chapter-Master

Seems likely.

But the others can buy all the fusion pistols theY want, get within 3" and then die in the explosion.

I agree that the DJ needs access to a variety of guns to make them shine. Although if they can't hide in squads they'll likely go down before they do too much.
    Last edited by 40kGamer; 01-30-2015 at 08:51 AM.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Why should they need AT?

Harlequin caress:
    40 attacks on charge each 6 to hit is a glance. On average rolls 10 harlies kill a knight.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Why should they need AT?

Harlequin caress:
    40 attacks on charge each 6 to hit is a glance. On average rolls 10 harlies kill a knight.
    When has need ever been the driving force of anything the studio produce :-) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Why should they need AT?

Harlequin caress:
    Because it's nice not having to rely on punching something to death perhaps?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I rely on punching things to death.

wait, are you still talking about 40k? never mind.

>.>
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast