BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

Sounds like it'll be a stand alone codex with an entry on the allies matrix, meaning with "come the apocalypse" everyone can use them, if deployed more that 12" away, probably available as Battle Brothers to Eldar and Dark Eldar

There are rumours of a further kit to come - presumably Mimes (the only Mimes I don't actively detest. Stupid 'art' form that).

Wonder if they're doing a DE and Wych trick - giving enough female torsos across the two to make all male or all female squads with a bit of swappage.

Need to see the sprues to really tell.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Yeah, there was the rumour the Troupe kit made an alternate unit - which doesn't look to be true - but I suppose there is still the possibility of another infantry kit to come and they just thought it was a duel kit. i'm impatient to see what else is in store!
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

More variety in the kits is always a good thing.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Librarian

I don't know if anyone else remembers this, but the last Harlequin army list was at the back of the 2nd edition Eldar Codex (they could be played separately, or included in an Eldar force).

I had a friend who played all Harlies, and it was pretty brutal.

www.GardenNinja.com

I don't like the Solitaire model, leaving gender aside it looks more like a ranger than a solitaire. It should be more like the Shadowseer and be sinister and oozing Harlequinness. Huge disappointment.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Definitely tempted to start my Eldar/Dark Eldar collection off with the Harlies, just wants to see whats in the Codex first. Only thing that had me holding off thus far was dislike of finecast which the line is full of.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I don't like the Solitaire model, leaving gender aside it looks more like a ranger than a solitaire. It should be more like the Shadowseer and be sinister and oozing Harlequinness. Huge disappointment.
    I disagree.

He looks like something right out of the Matrix which... hits my nerd nerve hardcore.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

My main Solitaire issue is the understated colour scheme. The model is crazy dynamic and showcases GW's mastery of plastic models nicely.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Puke, those are so ridiculously aesthetic. My wallet hurts...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast