BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    How do you delay something without a release date?
    Practice.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Quote Originally Posted by Eldur View Post
    Sorry if someone has previously said this but, I noticed that the harlequin troupe minis showed by games workshop have no harlequin embrace on them. Then I looked at the sprue images from theit web and found them: two left arms carrying a sort of sting on the side. But the embrace replaces the combat weapon, not the pistol! I chequed it, all pistols (shuriken, fusion and neural disruptors) are in the left arm.
    The leaked codex image is fake, or someone f*** things up and the codex is beinh reprinted. This could explain why it's being delayed so long, and not just because of "third party sculptor " management.
    What leaked codex picture? What are you talking about?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chill out! The harlequin embraces are on the bottom right of sprue 2 of 3 as shown on the GW website and those are definitely right hands (on their right are two masks, and the left a bent leg). I do agree though it was weird no model was shown assembled with them.

If memory serves, and providing I wasn't misinformed in the first place, 'Eavy Metal don't tend to paint the final kits, but prototypes of said kits.

If the Harelquin's Embrace were a later addition, then they may not have been conceived when the unit was being painted up. After all, with the CAD approach it's easier than ever to add stuff to a sprue at a relative last minute.

Also helps to explain why, on occasion (none of which I can actually think of, somewhat undermining my point) the 'Eavy Metal models differ slightly from the ones we get our sweaty mitts on in the end.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Fly Lord

via L'Astropate and [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?403593-A-Laugh-For-Christmas&p=7376235&viewfull=1#post7376235"]Tiller5[/URL] 2-5-2014
    First sightings of the Starweaver transport.

Tiller says:
    Just picked up my pre orders from my local shop, and saw this nice bit of artwork on the instruction booklet. Forgive if I'm wrong, as I'm not much of an Eldar player (yes I know I've just bought some Harlequins, but they're so pretty!), but could the craft in the top left be the Starweaver?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harlequin-attack.jpg 
Views:	2453 
Size:	282.9 KB 
ID:	12657

L'Astropate
    Note the blurry vehicle in the upper right behind the jetbikes:

Name:	starweaver-blurry-background.jpg 
Views:	3074 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	12658
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Brother-Sergeant

First sightings of the Starweaver transport.

Tiller says:
    Just picked up my pre orders from my local shop, and saw this nice bit of artwork on the instruction booklet. Forgive if I'm wrong, as I'm not much of an Eldar player (yes I know I've just bought some Harlequins, but they're so pretty!), but could the craft in the top left be the Starweaver?
    Note the blurry vehicle in the upper right behind the jetbikes:

nice spotting!
    could that be a Great harlequin front & center in the B&W pic?
    Last edited by helline9; 02-05-2015 at 10:48 PM.

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://forum.spikeybits.com/showthread.php?21101-Eldar-Skyweaver-Wargears"]Captain Citadel[/URL] 2-6-2015
    Starweaver Equipment & WD Teasers

Name:	21415nextissue.jpg 
Views:	1176 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	12659Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21415swgear.jpg 
Views:	1603 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	12660Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21415toc.jpg 
Views:	1515 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	12661
    Yeah - those Star Bolas are dirty!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

Mirage launcher save as 4+ invul versus Cover is rather nifty.

Im real curious to see what the harly psychic powers are beyond VoT. Its really gonna make or break this for me on how big of a detatchment I build. If there's nothing really cool to add onto these units its probably one of each kit for me and then done-zo, if they give me something worthwhile I may be taking the fat of my space marines

Brother-Sergeant

so many one-shot weapons in this codex urgh... i like one-shot things about as much as random stuff

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by helline9 View Post
    so many one-shot weapons in this codex urgh... i like one-shot things about as much as random stuff
    Probably shouldn't play a dice game then...

Have you considered chess?
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast