BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

It's-a Regole ESPECIALE!!!

Fly Lord

via warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?403593-A-Laugh-For-Christmas/page82"]ZeroNoRyouki[/URL] 2-15-2014

Harlequin Warlord Traits:
    - DJ and SS can roll a D6 on the BRB tables or a D3 (that's not a typo) on the Harlequins ones
    - The Troupe master can roll a D6 on every tables (BRB & codex)

"Light" table

1) the warlord reroll all to-hit of 1 (shooting & cc) and all saves of 1
    2) 4+ inv for the the warlord
    3) the warlord and his unit can add 1" every time they move (movement, running, charging, fall back, regroup, hit&run, consolidation, sweep etc etc)
    4) you can add 4 to any roll to steal the initiative
    5) before deployment, choose up to D3 units from your primary detachment. every unit gain one of: deep strike, infiltrate, scout (choose as you like)
    6) immediately after deployment and after scout moves, you can remove from the table your warlord and/or up to other D3 friendly units with the Harlequins faction within 12" of the warlord. Any units removed this way may immediately deployed using normal deploiment rules or put in Reserve

"twilight" table

3) the warlord and his unit can add 1" every time they move (movement, running, charging, fall back, regroup, hit&run, consolidation, sweep etc etc)
    4) if the mission use variable lenght, you can add or substract 2 to the roll to determine if the game ends
    5) any to-wound roll of 6 made by the warlord in close combat (or any to-wound roll of 5+ while making a Kiss of Death attack) gain the Instant Death special rule
    6) once per game your warlord and his unit can make a "mirror leap" instead of moving: they can move 24", moving over other models and terrains like in open terrain but cannon end over other models or in impassable terrains. They cannot charge in the same turn

"darkness" table

4) enemy units in base contact with the warlord or his unit must roll an additional D6 while taking Fear or Morale tests

5) at the end of the game, before declaring the winner, you can move one time only your warlord and his unit like in the movement phase, than they can run or shoot like in the shooting phase, and, next, if you so desire, can charge and fight a single turn of combact like in the assault phase (the adversary can overwath and fight normally). If your warlord is locked in combat at the end of the game, he and his unit can only choose to fight an additional turn of combat. If the warlord unit is embarked, it can disembark but the transport cannot move or shoot. After the warlord and his unit have done this extra action the game end (finally I may say...)

6) if your warlord is removed from play while in a challenge, the players roll out immediately: if you win the roll out or if it is a tie the adversary of your warlord is removed as well
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Darkness is hilarious.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Initiate

Do we have the English translation for the Death Jester and Shadowseer rules yet?

Chapter-Master

Absolutely love them. Holy cow.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Brother-Sergeant

Has anyone else thought of this as a "my opponents army just went away" unit?

shadow seer with mask of secrets
    DE Succubus with armour of misery WWP and archite glaive (master mime)
    5 wyches with 2 hydra gauntlets (mimes)
    5 iyanden spirit seers (all pulling telepathy) (harlequin warlocks)

Deep strike into the middle of his army, detach all the characters and psychic shriek the units away

Maybe throw in lelith for giggles too....
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48150-Kill-team-more-madness-from-Binary77

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Binary77 View Post
    Has anyone else thought of this as a "my opponents army just went away" unit?

shadow seer with mask of secrets
    DE Succubus with armour of misery WWP and archite glaive (master mime)
    5 wyches with 2 hydra gauntlets (mimes)
    5 iyanden spirit seers (all pulling telepathy) (harlequin warlocks)

Deep strike into the middle of his army, detach all the characters and psychic shriek the units away

Maybe throw in lelith for giggles too....
    aim for a result of 4 or 5 on the 'light' harlequin warlords table too maybe?

Brother-Sergeant

Combine this with eldar wraith fighters and the forge world aspect warriors that mess with leadership.
    Current armys: World Eaters, Dark Eldar, Grey Knights, Blood Angels, Orks, Crons, White Scars, Tau, 30k Death Guard, Iyandan, Deathwing

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by helline9 View Post
    aim for a result of 4 or 5 on the 'light' harlequin warlords table too maybe?
    Thinking about it, you don't need the spirit seers. Multiple shadow seers, One with the mask, then add the succubus with armour of misery A web way portal and the unit of wyches and maybe A raider and Lilith for giggles. Deep strike, disembark, 3-5 psychic shrieks (potentially at different units) with -4 LD. Then target any other units with a couple of death jesters for morale tests at -6!
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48150-Kill-team-more-madness-from-Binary77

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

That number 5 is just stupid broken

And how does it even work in detail.

Take for example a max size jetbike unit with attached warlord, then at the end of the game you get to string all your little Obj Sec Bikes with no fear of retribution and steal the opponents objectives out from under them.

Furthermore how do you handle splitting the unit in the movement phase, the warlords and other ICs go their ways and the unit goes another.

And before you say "well they wouldn't be part of the warlords unit anymore" What then happens if your warlord bites it in overwatch or at a higher I than the unit, does quantum rules instability then mean the table implodes?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast