BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Oh, sorry for the confusion, I meant the only ones from the Kindle line. Kindle has their standard readers, which are designed to read like paper and very limited in styling and all, and the Fire range, which can show images, surf the web, run Android apps, play movies, all kinds of stuff. So in the Kindle line, the Fire is the only range that can read the books, and they're 6", 7", and 8.9", which seems to cover the basic range of tablet sizes. I imagine the Kindle app on other tablets ends up looking the same as reading on a Kindle Fire. So if it works on the test Fire device(s), it should look right on other tablets using the Kindle app.
    This isn't true at all, you can load .mobi on to ANY kindle device. You've been told why your idea can't work, deal with it and move on

Librarian

I read them on my Windows PC with the Kindle app. I found the Kindle app on my computer and Android phone looks better than some of the .mobi readers out there.

Battle-Brother

Are there any other units in the codex besides what we have seen in the WD? You don't have to say what but just a simple yes or know will help break the ice. Thanks
    " "Pain, torture and dismemberment. These are the finer things in life. Shall I show you?!" Succubus Morna Fateweaver of the Azure Death Cult

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrahm View Post
    Are there any other units in the codex besides what we have seen in the WD? You don't have to say what but just a simple yes or know will help break the ice. Thanks
    All of the units have been spoiled already.

Troupe
    Deathjester
    Shadowseer
    Solitaire
    Sky weavers
    Star weavers
    Void weavers

There are a lot of smaller formations if you just want to use a few things as allies.

One is three characters who can't join units (one of each type) but get stealth, shrouded, and infiltrate.
    One is troupe plus death jester plus Shadowseer, must stay together, has crusade and gives crusade to Eldar and Dark Eldar within six inches.

One lets you hit and run back into star weavers.

Another one with sky weavers and void weavers. I think it let's you re-roll junk saves.

Biggest formation is basically the full detachment, and let's you re-roll 1s on invuln saves, plus after turn two you can run and charge if you have fleet (so everything on foot).

Still figuring out how I can best use the book until I build up enough sky weavers for the big formation.

Battle-Brother

Thanks for that!
    " "Pain, torture and dismemberment. These are the finer things in life. Shall I show you?!" Succubus Morna Fateweaver of the Azure Death Cult

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Limited edition is different. Those were likely produced in England, not in China.

What's really annoying me is that I preordered the cards and dice, got neither this week. I expected that issue with the cards, but the dice? Didn't expect them to be made in China too...
    It is the same as anything made these days. Your toys are made by the lowest bidder.

JvK

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061