BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

More images here -
    [url]http://imgur.com/a/HfpYs[/url]
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Librarian

Huh, only one Heavy Slot. I guess GW really had an issue with Venom Spam from Dark Eldar. Just read the rule on the Aft weapon on that VoidWeaver, it's kinda... silly. Just the fact that you have one gunner manning two guns is silly.

Ah well. At least Harlequins finally get their day, the models are beautiful, and the only people that can complain any more are Sisters of Battle players.

Fly Lord

Clearly the inspiration for the Voidweaver gunner position: [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Aircraft_Factory_F.E.2"]WW1 F.E-2b[/URL]

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I see the Starweaver dispenses with the Venom's "one big weapon, one twin-linked little weapon that you can upgrade to a big one" idea and just goes straight for two shuriken cannon. Good. I've never met a Venom with the twin-linked splinter rifle; it's just a waste of plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Wow, looks like I was actually right - unique force org and NO HQ :

MORE HERE -
    Taken from Dakkadakka Via Eiluj The FarseerMade in us :
    [url]http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/1290/628189.page[/url]
    Interesting.

Anyone for 7 Solitaires to the face?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Interesting.

Anyone for 7 Solitaires to the face?
    S/he's unique, or are you postulating unbound?
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    I see the Starweaver dispenses with the Venom's "one big weapon, one twin-linked little weapon that you can upgrade to a big one" idea and just goes straight for two shuriken cannon. Good. I've never met a Venom with the twin-linked splinter rifle; it's just a waste of plastic.
    Agreed.

I don't mind the holofield change, means they are effective against weapons which ignore cover again.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

*Sigh.* I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate or not, but given the source (a GW manager), I'd say it's likely... The books are printed in China and shipped from there, and for the US, that means west coast ports. But the ports are having issues with unions, which is causing trouble getting stuff in there, so the books are going to be delayed, possibly by weeks, in getting to stores in the US.

If the rules weren't in WD, a lot of us wouldn't have any access to them any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    S/he's unique, or are you postulating unbound?
    I don't think Unbound ignores Unique. That's mentioned in a side note in the army building section, and specifically says that if something's Unique, there's only one of it around, or it's exceptionally rare.

I'm okay with Unbound if someone has a fluffy reason for it, but using it to get around an exception that exists specifically because of the fluff is just too cheeky.

Chapter-Master

The books are printed in China and shipped from there, and for the US, that means west coast ports. But the ports are having issues with unions, which is causing trouble getting stuff in there, so the books are going to be delayed, possibly by weeks, in getting to stores in the US.
    Thankfully the digital edition shouldn't be delayed.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Clearly the inspiration for the Voidweaver gunner position:
    That aft weapon rule: gives a new meaning to CYA!
    I personally love it.

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast