-Horus Heresy: Tallarn Executioner John French hardback 125pgs $25
    -The Masque of Vyle: by Andy Chambers Hardback 128pages $20
    -Path of the Dark Eldar Omnibus: by Andy Chambers paperback 128pgs $17.50
    -Warhammer Visions issue 13: 236pgs $12

Also the hints for next week for issue 54 on Saturday 7 Feb
    *The Dance Continues
    *Exclusive Warhammer 40k Mission
    *Some Very Converted Orks

[url]http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/here-are-harlequins-for-next-week.html[/url]

If that's true I'm VERY happy. I will at the very least be getting that Solitaire - my favourite Eldar unit of all time.

OMG. Solitaire....
    via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
    A new Solitaire model. He is in a dynamic pose leaping into the air with one hand out front and his harlequin caress hidden from his target reared back ready to strike the final blow. the model is supported by his jacket on the base. He has a high collar with a demon mask on his face complete with two horns.

WS9 BS9 T3 W3 A6
    Wargear
    Holosuit, Harlequin's caress, Harlequin's kiss, flip belt

Special Rules
    deepstrike, eternal warrior, fear, fearless, fleet, furious charge, hit and run, precision strikes.

Blitz- once per game can blitz. Roll a d6 equal to the turn number, and that is the distance he moves and ignores all models and terrain. When blitzing his attacks are increased to 10.

3+ invul save
    Cannot ever be joined by another character, and cannot take warlord traits
    Can move 12" in the movement phase.

Can take haywire
    may take one item from the "Enigmas of the Black Library" list

Harlequin caress S: user AP - ,melee, Caress of Death any 6 to hit causes an automatic wound regardless of of toughness at ap2, against vehicles a to hit of 6 auto glances

Harelquin kiss S: user AP- melee, kiss of death. One attack is a kiss of death, resolved at S6 ap2 and if a 6 is rolled its instant death

Flip belt- not slowed by difficult terrain and no penalty for charging through cover. also 2+ look out sir rolls.
    Not sure if I believe them, but if so... awesome.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

I'm going to guess that week 2 will be the Harlequin jetbikes and the codex book (kinda hope they get another clampack or two though)
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

I have the original Solitaire in metal and love that model.... along with all the other harlies... This is always been one of my favorite parts of the Eldar... my friends back in the day would target them to the exclusion of everything else...

Those stats are beastly... I would be surprised if that was accurate, but then an old solitaire had what.. a 12" charge and +1 Attacks for every inch it didn't use? =)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Thaldin View Post
    I have the original Solitaire in metal and love that model.... along with all the other harlies... This is always been one of my favorite parts of the Eldar... my friends back in the day would target them to the exclusion of everything else...

Those stats are beastly... I would be surprised if that was accurate, but then an old solitaire had what.. a 12" charge and +1 Attacks for every inch it didn't use? =)
    Gary says that the source that is providing this information has a 100% accurate track record.

Honestly, it wouldn't be the solitaire unless it was the ultimate glass cannon. He's a beast in melee but he will die to a simple 5 man tactical marine bolter volley if you are careless with him. Overwatch is even a threat to him.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

I can't wait to do a full Harlequin army.... although it will probably be my 2016 army since it will take for-ever to paint all those diamonds!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Dont see how a S3 model without regular AP is a glass cannon... glass maybe but even with WS9 and 10 attacks thats around 2 dead MEQs...

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Gary says that the source that is providing this information has a 100% accurate track record.

Honestly, it wouldn't be the solitaire unless it was the ultimate glass cannon. He's a beast in melee but he will die to a simple 5 man tactical marine bolter volley if you are careless with him. Overwatch is even a threat to him.
    True enough, Def. The Solitaire always required some finesse to get into place without dying heh. I may have to break out the old Harlie rules and re-read them just for the hell of it.

Fly Lord

via gary's little bird 1-23-2015

-Harlequin Troupe: 6 models $40
    -Harlequin Solitaire: 1 model $26

-The Masque of Vyle: by Andy Chambers Hardback 128pages $20

Also the hints for next week for issue 54 on Saturday 7 Feb
    *The Dance Continues
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Dont see how a S3 model without regular AP is a glass cannon... glass maybe but even with WS9 and 10 attacks thats around 2 dead MEQs...
    We haven't seen any of the relics or "enigmas" yet.

The harlies kiss is a little bit of a let down... I'd prefer it would have stayed as rending.

Harlequin caress S: user AP - ,melee, Caress of Death any 6 to hit causes an automatic wound regardless of of toughness at ap2, against vehicles a to hit of 6 auto glances
    Caress is now the upgraded kiss.

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast