BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

images via [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.de/2015/01/wd-53-pre-release-picts.html"]Grot Orderly[/URL] 1-27-2015

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Holy. Sh*t.

To quote our most high eldar ladyness, ill be in my bunk
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

First-Captain

Welp has been used online for years mate, I think started using it after watching Dumb and Dumber

The pics are there plus the rules for the solitaire and weapons, on a quick run through Gary's little bird looks accurate.

The 'quins troupe look pretty similar to the finecast box in pose but with changes to the base/groundwork. Solitaire I am not sure about, could be good but I would like to see a 360 to be sure.
    Troupe rules say may take a starweaver as a dedicated transport no mention of other vehicles as dedicated transport.

The solitaire looks gorgeous.. the harlies are nearly identical to my metal ones

Ruleswise they got more expensive points wise if you want to upgrade them. Solitaire is meh... S3/4 assassine without AP has no kill potential on anything that is worth sending a 145 points model after.
    They also suggest to send him after lone heroes (rarely ever happens) or support units (any melee unit can do that for less points). On the bright side he has a lot of mobility and coupled with DE Venoms beeing solo is not too bad and the Blitz can possibly be utilized in turn 2 already.

Chapter-Master

Some of the wargear options I like. The embrace is something that seems a bit silly given that a harlie's base initiative is 7 and HoW isn't a big deal for them.

The kisses are situational and the caress is what the old 4th edition rending was.... love it. The Solitaire's blitz move makes a lot more sense than it did before.

Starweaver will most definitely either be open topped or assault ramped. Hello Banshee delivery system!
    Last edited by Defenestratus; 01-27-2015 at 01:43 PM.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Librarian

These look fantastic, however is there any word on what become of the Death Jester and Shadowseer?

Brother-Captain

I like the caress, kiss, the Troupe Leader's stats and the access to a transport. Can't believe they still only have a 5++ though. They seriously can't even dodge as well as a Wych?

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    These look fantastic, however is there any word on what become of the Death Jester and Shadowseer?
    Rumours are saying they're coming near the end of the release window, so, jet bike squad box, star weaver in next weeks WD, then the Death Jester and Shadowseer

They dodge better as it works against shooting too

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast