BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Guessing the artwork at the beginning is probably the Codex cover art
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 01-30-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Given how dynamic & detailed these models are this may be my favorite plastic kit released to date. Mimes were never in the Eldar Codex proper. IIRC they were in an old Citadel Journal or Compendium article/list. They would be a lovely addition to Harlequins but if I have to choose 1 more thing I want a jetbike kit based on the Jes Goodwin Eldar design from a few years back.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Given how dynamic & detailed these models are this may be my favorite plastic kit released to date. Mimes were never in the Eldar Codex proper. IIRC they were in an old Citadel Journal or Compendium article/list. They would be a lovely addition to Harlequins but if I have to choose 1 more thing I want a jetbike kit based on the Jes Goodwin Eldar design from a few years back.
    It wouldn't be an Eldar army without a Jetbike unit of some sort, so I have to agree with you. Another infantry kit would be nice too though - if they were in Citadel journal I guess they never had official models?
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

No official Mimes have been released to date. I've never even seen unreleased or concept models floated about by GW.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    No official Mimes have been released to date. I've never even seen unreleased or concept models floated about by GW.
    I added masks to Rangers and call them mimes to get troops in my "Eldar" list.

Chapter-Master

"There is a huge amount of variety for both posing and choosing weapons options and all of the components in this kit are fully interchangeable with the other Harlequin plastic kits."

Sounds like at least a few more kits, doesn't it?

Also, if you look at the backround of that harlequin art in the video I just linked you can distinctly see some kind of flying vehicle that might be the new skyweaver (?)
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 01-30-2015 at 03:42 PM.

It has been a very long time since I have pre-ordered anything from GW... on the order of years...

Pre-order in.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Thaldin View Post
    It has been a very long time since I have pre-ordered anything from GW... on the order of years...

Pre-order in.
    I had honestly just swore 40k off for 2014 and those rat *******s at GW went and roped me back in... out of all the 40k armies Harlies are my absolute favorite... and if we get the rumored bikes I might literally explode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    "There is a huge amount of variety for both posing and choosing weapons options and all of the components in this kit are fully interchangeable with the other Harlequin plastic kits."

Also, if you look at the backround of that harlequin art in the video I just linked you can distinctly see some kind of flying vehicle that might be the new skyweaver (?)
    At this moment I am this excited

My Truescale Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post

I noticed the mask for the solitaire is separate from the head, so you can give your solitaire one of the 13 masks from the troupe kit.

I assume the sky weaver kit will be similar.

I pre-ordered one of each. Will probably get a second troupe box eventually. Even if they don't make official harlequin jetbikes, I'll probably buy six dark eldar reavers and convert them. Masks for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    I noticed the mask for the solitaire is separate from the head, so you can give your solitaire one of the 13 masks from the troupe kit.

I assume the sky weaver kit will be similar.

I pre-ordered one of each. Will probably get a second troupe box eventually. Even if they don't make official harlequin jetbikes, I'll probably buy six dark eldar reavers and convert them. Masks for everyone!
    Yeah, I bought 1 of each, and the book that is coming out. I figure I have enough old harlies that I can mix and match.

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast