Hey Everyone,

The January Warhammer 40k event will be the annual Last Man Standing event. The event will take place on Saturday January 24th, 2015. The event will be held at Game Corps in Wesleyville, PA. If you need the address or directions to the game shop, just let me know and I will forward you the information. Registration will begin at Noon, and dice rolling will begin at 1:00pm.

2015 Warhammer 40k Last Man Standing Rules:

General Information:

- Entry Fee: $15
- The Warhammer 40,000 7th Edition rules will be used.
- Armies will consist of 1,250pts.
o This army list can be made up from one of the following:
1. Standard Combined Arms Detachment
2. Unique Codex Detachment (i.e. space wolves unleashed, ork horde detachment, etc...)
3. Formation (forgeworld detachments may be used)
4. Imperial Armour Army List

- The following will not be allowed for this event:
- Allied Detachments
- Fortifications
- Dataslates
- Lords of War (the only exception to this are codex HQ choices)
- Horus Heresy armies / units

- Warlord Traits to be generated from the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook or the army's codex.

General Rules:

- Players will be divided up into 4 tables (possibly 5, depending on the number of players), and each player will roll 2D6 to determine the order of deployment.
- Deployment zones will be determined the day of the event.

- The players at each table will battle against each other until 1 player is left alive.

- The surviving player from each of the tables will then take what is ever left of their armies and deploy on the final table.

- Deployment on the final table will also be determined by each player rolling 2D6.

- The final four players will then fight until the last man standing remains.

Game Turns:

- At the start of each game turn, each player will roll 2D6, the player with the highest value will go first that turn.
- Also, the player going first will decide the order (clockwise or counter clockwise) that the rest of the players will go in.

- Each player will have 15 minutes to complete their player turn.

Objectives:

- Objectives will be located throughout the table. These objectives do not count for anything, they are only meant to grant units within 3” special bonuses.
- The first time an Objective Marker is captured, roll a D6 on the Mysterious Objectives chart and apply that special rule for the rest of the game.
- Any unit (from any army) within 3” of the objective gains the bonus granted by the objective.

Speeding Up Rounds:

- When there are only two players left at a table, in order to prevent players from avoiding each other to prevent losing, every turn each player must move at least 1 of their units towards the nearest enemy unit.

- When moving this unit, you must move its full movement distance.

- Also, if the unit chooses to run, fleet, turbo boost, move flat out, etc… it must move towards the nearest enemy unit.

Final Table Rules:

- When the final players reach the final table, the players will only be able to bring whatever is left of their armies with the following additional rules:
- All immobilized vehicles will no longer be immobilized.
- Any damaged vehicles will regain 1 hull point.
- Any “1 time use” weapons will be replenished (i.e. hunter killer missile, Manticore rockets, bloodstrike missiles, etc…)
- Any multi-wound models will regain 1 wound.
- Drop pods will go back into a player’s reserve and deploy on the final table as normal.
*** Please note, only the squad that the drop pod was purchased for may embark inside of it.
- Tervigons that were stopped from spawning may spawn termigaunts as normal.
- Any lost invulnerable saves will be restored to as normal
- Example #1 – units having their invulnerable save removed via Vindicare assassin “shield breaker” round.
- Example #2 – Dark Eldar character with the 2+ invulnerable save until it is failed.

My Brother’s Keeper:

- During the event, players may form truces with one another to help try to ensure they survive longer.
- Example: Joey and Stan form a truce to eliminate Johnny and Timmy before they turn their guns on each other.

- When two players have formed an alliance, the first player to break said alliance and eliminate their own ally wins the “My Brother’s Keeper” award.
- For an alliance to count as legitimate, it must last at least full 2 game turns before it is broken.
- Players must let the Tournament Organizer know of any players they are allied with.
- Note: Players may do this publicly or secretly if they wish.

- When you end your alliance, you must let everyone at your table know & the Tournament Organizer as well.
- In addition, to claim “My Brother’s Keeper” you must be the one to destroy the last model of your former ally.
- Example: Joey and Stan have an alliance, but Stan breaks their alliance and attempts to wipe out Joey’s army.
- But another player manages to kill off the remaining units before Stan has a chance to. Stan therefor cannot claim “My Brother’s Keeper” award.

- Player’s may only have 1 official alliance during the event.
- Also, if and/or when you do team up with another player, the two armies do not confer any benefits to each other at any time. You are just two players who have simply decided not to kill each other until everyone else is gone.

If you have any questions about the rules, please let me know.