BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: End Times!!!

Brother-Captain

Default End Times!!!

I was just having a butchers at the Warhammer App. I noticed the Doom of the Elves omnibus has been released. It contains two of the Endtimes Elven novels apparently one from the perspective of the High and one the Dark. Intriguing. The only Endtines Novel I bought was Lord of the End Times which was frankly an excellent companion to Endtimes Archaon (it tied up some loose ends with some well known characters as well). I'm seriously considering it. But as I've ceased my mourning phase for WFB I don't want to set it off again and have to play a threadromancy card on my The End thread to get over it again.

It's very interesting that they've decided to realise it though but I guess they're just trying to squeeze a little more cash from what was an excellent series.

Ahh tell a lie I got the Gotrek one as well but I had to see how that ended. Blimey it's been a long time since Geheimisnatcht
    Last edited by grimmas; 03-10-2016 at 04:49 PM.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmas View Post
    I was just having a butchers at the Warhammer App. I noticed the Doom of the Elves omnibus has been released. It contains two of the Endtimes Elven novels apparently one from the perspective of the High and one the Dark. Intriguing. The only Endtines Novel I bought was Lord of the End Times which was frankly an excellent companion to Endtimes Archaon (it tied up some loose ends with some well known characters as well). I'm seriously considering it. But as I've ceased my mourning phase for WFB I don't want to set it off again and have to play a threadromancy card on my The End thread to get over it again.

It's very interesting that they've decided to realise it though but I guess they're just trying to squeeze a little more cash from what was an excellent series.

Ahh tell a lie I got the Gotrek one as well but I had to see how that ended. Blimey it's been a long time since Geheimisnatcht
    That's not the real conclusion of the End Times.

The real one includes Gotrek waking up in his shower realizing it was all a dream.