BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

well if nothing else there would need to be new berserker bits for the juggernaut riders
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    well if nothing else there would need to be new berserker bits for the juggernaut riders
    Good point, and would they not want the aesthetics to match too?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

I would think so yeah
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Berserker on Juggernaut list, so we can punk all those Thunderwolf Cavalry players? I'm in. Make a return to 3.5 Summoner lists, where your Chosen were your beacon-caddy unit, with all the kit to ensure your army lived long enough to pump out Daemons where you needed them? Aspiring Sorcerers? Maybe even Bound spell-style Daemonology for all the Khorne players?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Thomas View Post
    Berserker on Juggernaut list, so we can punk all those Thunderwolf Cavalry players? I'm in. Make a return to 3.5 Summoner lists, where your Chosen were your beacon-caddy unit, with all the kit to ensure your army lived long enough to pump out Daemons where you needed them? Aspiring Sorcerers? Maybe even Bound spell-style Daemonology for all the Khorne players?
    I think thats wishfull thinking, I think in general my hopes are for things that allows Khorne a decent chance of really destroying his opposing players psychic ability, some basic examples:
    A Brass-Collars as Special Equipment for any character...
    B Extra DTW dice for Uniques/HQ following Khorne (B-thirster, Karnak, Kharn, Etc.) Cause I mean like DOES IT NOT BEFFIT KHORNE TO ALLOW HIS MINIONS TO CRUSH THE TRANSIENT MIND!
    C Some sort of special portaglyph type device that requires the killing of an enemy character and some sort of succesful dice roll, but more than one hullpoint thanks please. This is really pushing what ill take from khorne fluff-wise but ill leave it in there as a nod to peoples desire for daemonology in the ranks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan Land View Post
    I think it wont be what it seems, as has been pointed out the other gods are waiting for their plastic kits still.

My pessimistic worry:

New Bezerkers box is box only, repack of older zerkers only two spures though so 8 not 12
    that would seem dumb except that theyre going to give us back the "Number of the Gods" benefit to 8-man units in this new codex (my halfway pessimistic prediction, pessimistic for the kit not the rule)

The Zerkers on Juggys will have the most new material aside from of course the new Bloodthirster kit
    And they'll be on 32mm bases...

So there's that...
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

heck, I play mono-nurgle and I'm excited about jugger-zerkers. CSM have needed something thematic like that for ages. Good show, GW Now, if only we could get death guard on plague drones...

Fly Lord

3-17-2015
    Look for the following kits redone in plastic throughout this year:

Berzerkers (10 man kit)

Plague Marines (10 man kit)

Rubric Marines (10 man kit)

These are completely redone multipose plastic kits. Earlier rumors have placed two of these already - so that adds to the corroborating rumormongers out there. Berzerkers were mentioned last month as being tied into the 40K Khorne release that seems to be right atop us. Rubrics have been mentioned as being released alongside the redone Lord of Change in a Tzeentch wave that is part of the Autumn campaign (along the lines of Stormclaw / Shield of Baal).
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

If the above is true, like I promised in the other thread, I will delete that other thread as soon as actual new Khorne Berzerkers drop.

Sad to see no mention of Noise Marines..

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    If the above is true, like I promised in the other thread, I will delete that other thread as soon as actual new Khorne Berzerkers drop.

Sad to see no mention of Noise Marines..
    So far, anyways.

Though I'd wager they need it more than the others.

Khorne Berserkers can be kitbashed fairly easily if you're not keen on the current models. Thousand Sons and Nurgle have suitable troop models, if a little dated.

But Noise Marines? Their base kit simply isn't Noise Marines. It's Slaaneshi Marines with the odd Sonic Weapon.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast