BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Wait, WHAT?!? They take rules out of the codex, which will still be $50, then put them in WD spaced out over four weeks (so $16, and you better hope you don't miss a copy with GW's standing policy of throwing them away)?

This sounds like another rumor that is just too stupid to believe. Seriously, if GW's hit this point, I'm going to have to just eat my losses and move to a different hobby. I can't condone a company that's working that hard to bleed its customers dry.

Chapter-Master

Feel bad for Chaos players who will need to lug around 3 different source materials for all their rules just to play their army...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Wait, WHAT?!? They take rules out of the codex, which will still be $50, then put them in WD spaced out over four weeks (so $16, and you better hope you don't miss a copy with GW's standing policy of throwing them away)?

This sounds like another rumor that is just too stupid to believe. Seriously, if GW's hit this point, I'm going to have to just eat my losses and move to a different hobby. I can't condone a company that's working that hard to bleed its customers dry.
    Don't forget all of the dataslates that will go along with it.

I hate to say it but we kind of asked for this as a community.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

just give me a nurgle daemons/chaos space marine codex with everything that is nurgle and I will be happy
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

I hate to say it but we kind of asked for this as a community.
    When did we ask for this?
    When we suggestet to have Legion rules (Chapter traits) in the codex?
    When we asked for a complete overhaul of the ****ty codex?
    When we asked for Cult rules included in the codex?

I dont think we asked for "nearly no rule changes", "no legions" and "cults scattered in WD"

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

This is ****ing GENIUS!!!

Like seriously, I honestly thought even GW had run out of exciting ways of ****ing over chaos players, but this is a whole new level of perversion.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

I hope this isn't true. I don't get a good feeling playing my chaos as is, this could just make things 10x worse.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Chapter-Master

let's wait and see what actually happens first. I find these rumours highly unlikely personally.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    let's wait and see what actually happens first. I find these rumours highly unlikely personally.
    aye, they are from StW and I dont think hes very accurate, he was the guy who was saying that crons would be BEFORE Christmas I believe.

My own response was more a "I wouldnt be surprised" type thing
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    No, no, no, that's not how the internet works! Nerd rage first followed by a pitchfork and torches parade around the nearest GW.

Chapter-Master

cult troops have always been in, only way I could possibly see them leaving now would be if they were getting legion specific books shortly after. the dataslates could be a free get you by for all we know, and not something rubbish you pay for. there are any number of ways of looking at these rumours
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast