Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oooh...what a fun topic!

Here's my take on the Chaos powers.

Khorne The Blood God
    1Red / 1Black / 7colourless
    Legendary enchantment creature - god
    9/9
    Double strike, haste, indestructible.
    As long as your devotion to red and black is less than nine, Khorne is not a creature.
    During each combat phase any creature able to attack must do so.
    For each creature placed into a graveyard, place a +1/+1 counter on Khorne.
    TAP: Move any number of +1/+1 counters from Khorne to any other creatures.

Nurgle, The Plague God
    1Black / 1Green / 7colourless
    8/10
    Deathtouch, indestructible, swampwalk
    As long as your devotion to black and green is less than eight, Nurgle is not a creature.
    Sacrifice a creature: all creatures you control gain deathtouch until the end of the turn.
    TAP: deal X damage to target creatures or players, where X is your devotion to black
    TAP + 2 colourless: all creatures you control gain swampwalk until the end of the turn

Slaanesh, The Pleasure God
    1White / 1Blue / 7colourless
    8/10
    Flash, indestructible, lifelink
    As long as your devotion to white and blue is less than seven, Slaanesh is not a creature.
    3blue: Gain control of target creature this turn. That creature gains haste.
    1colourless: Tap target creature.
    TAP: Counter target creature spell.

Tzeentch, The Change God
    1Black / 1Blue / 7colourless
    */9 Tzeentch's Power is equal to your devotion to blue.
    Flash, indestructible, protection from multicoloured
    As long as your devotion to black and blue is less than ten, Tzeentch is not a creature.
    Whenever a multicoloured spell is cast you gain 1 Life.
    Sacrifice a creature you control. Gain X colourless mana, where X is the creature's casting cost.
    1Black / 1Blue: Tzeentch gains flying until the end of the turn.
    TAP + 2 blue: search your graveyard for any creature and put that creature directly into play tapped.
    TAP + 2 black: target creature or player take 3 damage.
    Last edited by Luddite; 01-03-2015 at 09:58 AM.

I dearly hope this would not ever happen, the crossover, since that would mean two fairly expensive hobbies to maintain. They do look absolutely awesome though

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit546 View Post
    I dearly hope this would not ever happen, the crossover, since that would mean two fairly expensive hobbies to maintain. They do look absolutely awesome though
    I once thought of making a mini wargame with the simplicity of Magic (However, the Stack can get really complicated). The problem was that game types have two very different mechanics. My biggest complaint about mini wargaming is that the game takes forever. You can knock out a game of Magic in 5 minutes, where Warhammer takes 2 hours (even more it you want to sit and contemplate a move, look up a rule). Shoot even Warmachine is getting up there in model count as well.

Brother-Sergeant

Default Chaos gods as magic gods

I agree a fun topic!

and here's my take on the Chaos powers, With their devotion as their Sacred numbers!

Khorne The Blood God
    1 Black, 1 White, 1 Red, 5 Colourless
    Legendary enchantment creature - God
    */* *power & toughness is equal to the number of your creatures. Indestructible
    As long as your devotion to Black and Red is less than eight, Khorne is not a creature.
    All your creatures have Trample and Lifelink.
    Sacrifice your creature with the highest power to have target player gain an extra attack this turn, any creature able to attack must do so. (can only be used once per turn)

Nurgle, The Plague God
    1 Black, 1 Green, 1 White, 4 Colourless
    As long as your devotion to Black and Green is less than seven, Nurgle is not a creature.
    All your creatures have Dredge (3) and Wither.
    Sacrifice your creature with the highest power to give all creatures Persist till end of turn.

1 Black, 1 Green, 1 Blue, 3 Colourless
    As long as your devotion to Green and Blue is less than six, Slaanesh is not a creature.
    All your creatures have Provoke and Double-strike.
    Sacrifice your creature with the highest power to Detain a number of permanents equal to that creatures power.

Tzeentch, The Change God
    1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue, 6 Colourless
    As long as your devotion to Red and Blue is less than nine, Tzeentch is not a creature.
    All your creatures gain Flash and Scry (3)
    Sacrifice your creature with the highest power to make all your spells this turn have Storm.
    Last edited by helline9; 01-08-2015 at 02:34 PM.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by helline9 View Post
    I agree a fun topic!

and here's my take on the Chaos powers, With their devotion as their Sacred numbers!

Khorne The Blood God
    1 Black, 1 White, 1 Red, 5 Colourless
    As long as your devotion to Black and Red is less than eight, Khorne is not a creature.
    All your creatures have Trample and Lifelink.
    Sacrifice your creature with the highest power to have target player gain an extra attack this turn, any creature able to attack must do so. (can only be used once per turn)

Nurgle, The Plague God
    1 Black, 1 Green, 1 White, 4 Colourless
    As long as your devotion to Black and Green is less than seven, Nurgle is not a creature.
    All your creatures have Dredge (3) and Wither.
    Sacrifice your creature with the highest power to give all creatures Persist till end of turn.

1 Black, 1 Green, 1 Blue, 3 Colourless
    As long as your devotion to Green and Blue is less than six, Slaanesh is not a creature.
    All your creatures have Provoke and Double-strike.
    Sacrifice your creature with the highest power to Detain a number of permanents equal to that creatures power.

Tzeentch, The Change God
    1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue, 6 Colourless
    As long as your devotion to Red and Blue is less than nine, Tzeentch is not a creature.
    All your creatures gain Flash and Scry (3)
    Sacrifice your creature with the highest power to make all your spells this turn have Storm.
    really like those - especially Tzeentch would get very ridiculous very fast
    maybe make it so you can't sac the God itself into its abilities? or hell, just give them all "This can't be sacrificed" period... they accept sacrifices, not make them after all...
    also, Dredge seems quite weak compared to the other abilities granted - or at least waaay more limited in the kind of deck that uses it... I'd have suggested Persist for that, but then what to use for its Sac ability? maaaybe Infect or is that too ridiculous?
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Sergeant

yer Tzeentch with a bunch of mana creatures (elves, birds etc) setting up early with scry and then having lots of spells with 'draw a card' as a extra effect &/or cascade and things would get silly very fast! 'Omg i sac a elf pfft whatever all my spells now have storm... YAY!!!' got heaps of mana, drawing heaps of cards so lets just cast half my deck...

and yer i was thinking; sacrifice a creature with the highest strength other than this god to....blar blar blar

Funny i would have thought it would have been the cheep cost and strong control from Slaanesh that people would have commented on first! Throw in some mana creatures for acceleration and some speed black (low cost, high strength) and boom, for the rest of the game you have the ability to manipulate any target-able PERMANENT on the board at the speed of an instant. All of your opponents artifacts, creatures and lands etc are now tied to your whim, and then when you attack because ALL your creatures have provoke you choose how he blocks, it's just cruel! I know it looks very blue/ white control in style but i just can't picture the purity of white (or reds rage) in the emotional malady that is Slaanesh.

Nurgle is the slow burn, the creeping death, the one that won't die. You set up using dredge (put stuff in the graveyard to start the chain then using dredge to keep a heavy graveyard) then get your stuff out of the bin but being that it's black/ green/ white you've got access to any graveyard recursion that you want. It's the wither + persist where it gets really interesting. With persist things come back into play unless they have a -1/-1 counter.... and wither puts -1/-1 counters on your opponents creatures, 'oh look at that my creatures come back into play and yours don't damn shame about that'. :P I probably did better with the design of the other gods but that was the theory. Maybe make him stronger with something like; all creatures gain persist (remember opponents creatures have -1/-1 counters from your wither) then destroy all creatures perhaps...? I thought infect was too strong but yer could go that way too.

Khorne is really expensive but gets really interesting in multiplayer if you can make yourself not be able to be attacked that turn (white 'fogs', CoP's etc). 'Oi you opponent A, yes you must attack this turn ...twice but you can't attack me! So sorry opponent B, my bad ...guess i just have to attack opponent A next turn (when he's tapped out) to make it up to you. :P' The trample is to make him hurt your opponent a bit more, the lifelink is to make up for his high casting cost (no green mana acceleration) and to compensate for damage if you want to for force your opponent to tap out.

note that their casting costs totals are their sacred number, in case you where wondering.
    Last edited by helline9; 01-08-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Brother-Sergeant

I really want to make these cards now. but why stop there....

What would daemons be like? ...Greater daemons?
    cultists? Possessed?
    Soulgrinders? daemonprinces?
    Daemonic Equipment? Spells?

Sounds awesome!

First-Captain

while we're at it we might as well throw Primarchs in the mix...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Sergeant

i could do up a saint but i wouldn't know about Primarchs.... planeswalkers perhaps?

Brother-Sergeant

Some other cards i had thought of ...
    Daemons; can't be cast like other creatures they can only enter play via possession (with Bestow) or other means.

Some basic examples:
    Khorne Bloodletter
    (no casting cost, can't be cast). Uncommon (black/ red card)
    Daemon -Mark of Chaos: Khorne
    3/3
    Bestow (1 Red, 1 Black, 1 White, 1 Colourless), Bloodthirst (1), Battlecry
    If Khorne Bloodletter enters play other than via Bestow; Sacrifice 2 creatures and return a creature or artifact with the 'Mark of Chaos' from your graveyard to the bottom of your library.

Nurgle Plaguebearer
    (no casting cost, can't be cast). Uncommon (black/ green card)
    Daemon -Mark of Chaos: Nurgle
    2/4
    Bestow (1 Black, 1 Green, 1 White, 1 Colourless), Absorb(1), Reach
    If Nurgle Plaguebearer enters play other than via Bestow; Sacrifice 2 creatures and return a creature with the 'Mark of Chaos' from the graveyard to your hand.

Slaanesh Daemonette
    (no casting cost, can't be cast). Uncommon (green/ blue card)
    Daemon -Mark of Chaos: Slaanesh
    4/2
    Bestow (1 Black, 1 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Colourless), Vigilance
    Whenever Slaanesh Daemonette deals combat damage to a creature, flip a coin. If you win the flip, destroy that creature.
    If Slaanesh Daemonette enters play other than via Bestow; Sacrifice 2 creatures and return a Enchantment or Planeswalker with the 'Mark of Chaos' from your graveyard to the bottom of your library.

Tzenntch Horror
    (no casting cost, can't be cast). Uncommon (red/ blue card)
    Daemon -Mark of Chaos: Tzenntch
    2/2
    Bestow (1 Red, 1 Black, 1 White, 1 Colourless), [Tap]: Tzenntch Horror inflicts one damage to two target creatures.
    If Tzenntch Horror enters the graveyard from play put two 1/1 Red & Blue Horrors into play
    If Tzenntch Horror enters play other than via Bestow; Sacrifice 2 creatures and return a Instant or Sorcery with the 'Mark of Chaos' from your graveyard to the bottom of your library.

Cultist cell
    2 colourless mana. Uncommon
    Sorcery. -'Mark of Chaos'.
    Cultist cell is a Colourless spell.
    put a 1/1 colourless Cultist into play, Populate.
    Cultists have the ability; [Tap] 6 Cultists to put a creature with the 'Mark of Chaos' from your hand into play.

Cultist Horde
    4 colourless mana. common
    Sorcery. -'Mark of Chaos'.
    Cultist cell is a Colourless spell.
    put 3 1/1 colourless Cultists into play, Populate.
    Cultists have the ability; [Tap] 6 Cultists to put a creature with the 'Mark of Chaos' from your hand into play.

Howls of the 'Blood God'
    1 Red, 1 Black, 1 White, 1 Colourless. Common
    Instant.
    Convoke
    Look at the top 8 cards of your library, If Khorne the Blood God is within them you may put it in your hand, you may put any remaining cards that have the 'Mark of Chaos' on top of your library in any order, the rest are put on the bottom of your library.

Blessings of 'Grandfather Nurgle'
    1 Black, 1 Green, 1 White, 1 Colourless. Common
    Instant.
    Convoke
    Look at the top 7 cards of your library, If Nurgle the Plague God is within them you may put it in your hand, you may put any remaining cards that have the 'Mark of Chaos' on top of your library in any order, the rest are put on the bottom of your library.

The song of 'She who Thirsts'
    1 Black, 1 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Colourless. Common
    Instant.
    Convoke
    Look at the top 6 cards of your library, If Slannesh the Passion God is within them you may put it in your hand, you may put any remaining cards that have the 'Mark of Chaos' on top of your library in any order, the rest are put on the bottom of your library.

Machinations of the 'Great Deceiver'
    1 Red, 1 Black, 1 White, 1 Colourless. Common
    Instant.
    Convoke
    Look at the top 9 cards of your library, If Tzenntch the Change God is within them you may put it in your hand, you may put any remaining cards that have the 'Mark of Chaos' on top of your library in any order, the rest are put on the bottom of your library.
    Last edited by helline9; 03-10-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast