BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    Another thing that occurred to me.

eldar some tweaks needed to bring in line with 5th, most models not needing updating, quick job

Dave l

I would agree, except that would imply that they are not expanding the plastics, just keeping the metals, which will stop me from starting my Eldar army.

Fly Lord

Latest chatter says the Craftworld Eldar are due a larger kit said to "dwarf a falcon".

With the Trygon as a proof of concept, there are several likely candidates it could be.

-Scorpion/Cobra
    -Revenant
    -Phoenix
    -Nightwing

The Scorpion/Cobra in particular might just be possible to shoehorn into 40k.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

I have to admit, it'd be cool to see a Revenant in 40k. Gives my lootas a nice big target!

Occuli Imperator

I have been lurking around Warseer and right now consensus seems to be that it is a Scorpion super heavy tank with included variants (i.e. Cobra, Void Spinner, Storm Serpent).

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Fly Lord

That would be the bee's knees.

Now the only question is it for Apoc or the regular codex?

I'm starting to feel that all the talk of a "fleet-based" army for the fall meant fleet of foot, not a space-based one...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

There does seem to be a trend towards new large but not appocalyptic models. orks got their battle wagons, imperial guard got valkaries and nids trygon.
    looking at the epic book the night spinner and firestorm would just need new falc turrets.
    every thing else is described as supper heavy (possible appoc stompa bane blade) or
    a flyer (also a possibility given the valkary)

Dave l

Abbess Sanctorum

Eldar don't really need it as much as other armies, but meh, at least they aren't Marines. Dark Eldar, though, they badly need updating, especially models.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Surely an engine of Vaul.

Regarding the fleet-based comment... Am I the only one thinking it might have meant "an army based around use of the Fleet USR", rather than referencing fluff?

Nope, I picked up on that too, but apparently it was a somewhat poor attempt at being cryptic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast