BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Librarian

Default Beastmen Battalion

Doesn't seem to be one, aye?
    For their initial force, Nick and Duncan drew up a 1000-point army list. They based this around the battalion box set and so made sure to include a 20-strong unit of Gors, 10 Ungors and 10 Bestigors in the army.
    Hmm. £70 of stuff? Mneh. Probably £55 or £60.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Battle-Brother

Its too bad it doesn't have minotaurs, and instead has the insanely priced, and sub-par Bestigors. Which is the main reason why I will not be purchasing said Battalion.

Battle-Brother

That's dumb... I want to get those minotaurs just for how cool they are.

Are we looking at the same minotaurs? The steroid pumped uber cows that are $15 each for a plastic model? The beasts line is the worst line GW has put out in a wihle.

There is no beastmen battalion on the GW website does one exist?

Librarian

The Battalion does not currently exist, however it was mentioned last week in one of the Beastmen 'constructing an army' articles. Therefore we know the contents but not the date!

Seems to be a big fail by GW.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

The beastmen list is an embarassment. The fluff is awful. The rare choices are thrown together and slipshod. There is not one playable special character. The "lore of the wild" is not competetive with other army specific lores. In general, this list shows very little imagination and less effort.

It's also mentioned in the Feb WD, no price listed though. It has $115.50 worth of models in it, so I'd expect it to be $90, maybe $95.

Scout

Default Beastmen Battalion

thinking of adding some beastmen to my guard army either as a blob or a unit of conscripts, I have some spare catachan arms which would work better gors or ungors?

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod480007a&rootCatGameSt yle=[/url]

theres the link to the battalion on the GW website hope it helps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast