BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Yeah, the World Eaters explicitly hate all psykers and myurdered all of their Librarians the instant they turned...
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

The original fluff for World Eaters in the Slaves to Darkness saw all Librarians renounce their psychic powers but keep the original battlefield communications role. They were revered as good fighters.

Khorne did allow the use of Chaos and Daemon weapons whose origins could be argued to be magical but he hated magics which would keep the warrior from the glory of combat - personal skills because killing efficiently at range was to be lauded - but using physical prowess (ie marksmanship) not mental ability.

Unfortunately there is simply no claim you can give a psychic power to represent any khornate ability. Khornate rules have since 1st Ed had 2 things in common - increased psychic protection and absolutely no method of doing anything that requires a psychic test to use.

You could create a homebrew special rule to create this Aztec special effect but you can't claim 'a psychic power makes the equivalent of a khorne effect and its fluffy' because it quite simply wouldn't be.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

damn it oh well it was worth a try
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Librarian

in WFB, you might get away with a Metal Sorcerer being modeled/storied as a Blacksmith working with a weird anvil (anvil as source of magic) For 40k however, I don't know of any crossover that would work within Khorne's "No Magic" rule. The Sorcerer would have to be Tzeentch or Nurgle related, and a similar story to the Sorcerer being the unleasher of khorne's troops upon the foe.

Librarian

This might sort of be helpful, in working on a fluff-ful campaign based game-set with my one of my friends I had planned to use a Cauldron of Blood (from 2nd gen oop WFB DE Kit) to sit atop of one of my rhino sm-battletank chasis and counts as a vindicator as being used by my relictors, in keeping with their desire to use magical and daemonic devices.

Perhaps while you cannot have a purely Khorne army list in terms of the list itself, perhaps you could model something so everything was modeled in a khorne theme, maybe something like a small warp rupture or human sized/wheeled icon to khorne on a 30mm base, possibly pulled by two adorable lil-letters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12