BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Librarian

go with Tomb Kings, then you could have Both Bearded midgets AND toned man-boys! + a bunch of other things

(Or Brettonia! who doesnt love a massive calvary charge!)
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Bearded midgets or perfectly toned man-boys, whats a girl to choose?
    Yeah, the choice is so clear; bearded midgets.
    They're loyal, dependable, put family in high regard and they're rich (with lots of gold, silver and rare gems).
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Paladin View Post
    Yeah, the choice is so clear; bearded midgets.
    They're loyal, dependable, put family in high regard and they're rich (with lots of gold, silver and rare gems).
    And they have a catchy theme tune!

Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold, Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold,Gold.

Not to be confused with that old Dwarf classic:

Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Go ld!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!,Gold!
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Not to mention, they have so much hair and wear so much armour, the main function of the dwarf "courting" process is figuring out what gender the other dwarf is...

Abbess Sanctorum

Neat. I'm more interested in Dwarves and Empire myself, but I think I could get into Skaven (and sell the HE on ebay).
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Neat. I'm more interested in Dwarves and Empire myself, but I think I could get into Skaven (and sell the HE on ebay).
    I love to gamble, and if you do too, Skaven are the only way to go. It adds such a ridiculous amount of humor and fun to the whole experience. Take the doomwheel for instance... I might move 3 inches, I might move 18, or I might fire of 3 str10 d6 wound shots... then explode.

Their Magic will suffer a bit without any form of errata though; but that's why Warlock Engineers are so cheap in pts. BAMF next to a unit; munch warpstone tokens; throw as many dice at a spell as you can, go for suicide.

Of course, a few wins will inevitably be attributed to "dumb luck", but what can you do? A W is a W.
    How many have fallen before you? How many have you sent below? How could you ever show pity? Is that a word that you know?

Abbess Sanctorum

Lol, kinda reminds me of second / third edition Orks in 40k...
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Veteran-Sergeant

I feel the need to spread as much Skaven propaganda as I can, as the under empire site is practically dead...

The new threads are few and far between, with new posts only every few days or so.
    How many have fallen before you? How many have you sent below? How could you ever show pity? Is that a word that you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    Not to mention, they have so much hair and wear so much armour, the main function of the dwarf "courting" process is figuring out what gender the other dwarf is...
    Terry pratchett references FTW!
    I'd be shocked if the HE got any more new stuff, some of the other armies need stuff much more than them *cough* TK *cough*

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    Chainmail underware - Check
    Ye gods, the chafing!

No wonder Dwarves are so irritable.

I don't think there's enough Gold Bond powder in the world...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast