Hey everyone this is STUCARIUS. I have been playing 40K and collecting GW and Citadel since the early 80's. I developed a serious degenerative condition several years ago while working a military contract in Atlanta upgrading network security. I have fought the disease for a long time. Unfortunately my insurance refused to pay for the treatment I have to have to not get worse a few years ago. As the treatment cost $5,000 a month it meant not having treatment. The result is that I can no longer enjoy gaming the way I used to because the recovery time from even a day of gaming has become too much.

The result is that I am getting rid of everything I have left in my collection of 40K models. You have to look at the nearly 350 pictures I have posted on the website below to fully grasp just how much stuff there is. I have included my famous Imperial Fist collection and many of the models have been part of Golden Daemon competitions and have won numerous painting awards. There are hundreds and hundreds of models and many thousands of bits, decals and tons more. There is a lot of Forge world in this as well. I have not included the paint value of the models in the value. This collection is worth way over $20 grand. I am only asking for $3,000 to get the whole thing. If you live in the Birmingham Alabama area I will include a terrain collection large enough to host a major event. Otherwise it includes just huge model, bits and books collection not the terrain because I cannot ship them..I am only asking for enough money to clear some of the medical bills that built up this year. To get an idea how big the collection is it took two days to photograph and if you count the terrain it takes two pickup trucks to pack it. If you are not able to pick it up in person (Birmingham, Alabama) there will be shipping cost on top of the sell price.

Also if you want to get both the 40K and Trollbloods (A huge award winning collection) you can have them for just $800 more or get them all for $1,200 by themselves.

I am also selling all my casting equipment from my miniatures manufacturing business. I have two spin casters, two Vulcanizers, two electric pots and 9" and 12" frames for just $1,500.00 This spin casting equipment would cost you several thousand dollars maybe even 10 grand to buy new. You will be responsible for handling all shipping arrangements if you want it and cannot pick it up in person.

PLEASE look at the pictures and see what a ridiculous deal this is. I just want a good home for it. That is why I am selling it for under 15 cents on the dollar not even counting the painting and conversion. Be sure to click show more at the bottom of each gallery page.

All my contact info is on the website. I am Jeff Stuckey aka STUCARIUS. I am well know in the community and I have been around for ever. The models will arrive in great condition in a timely manner after you have paid. Contact me via the website info or call 256-714-7033 email [email][email protected][/email] to get more info and my Paypal account info for payment. The whole collection goes tot eh first person to actually make payment. I will not, absolutely will not, break it into smaller pieces to sell. I just want a good home for it. This is the best deal you will ever, ever, ever see for 40K models, terrain and casting equipment etc. A motivated person or store owner could turn this into a whole whole lot of money in a short time. I simply do not have the physical capability to do so myself.

To see the collection go to the site below.

[url]http://www.40ktoday.com[/url]

please let me know if you have any questions,
Jeff