BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Question I wonder how necrons would use the new psyker phase being a army without psykers?

I am taking a wild guess what if the information regarding reanimation protocol is true and they get a invulnerable save? if this is true what I can see is in the psyker phase you can use the warp charge dice to reinforce your army because It follows the say way how the current reanimation protocol works being if a unit still has 1 model it can get models back at the end of the phase now nurfed to a single phase during your next psyker phase but giving them a invulnerable save to balance out the nurfage to 1 phase also in fluff would say the invulnerable save confers that they got hit but reanimated very quickly would anyone agree if this would be a possible truth or false?
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Battle-Brother

I've not heard rumours about changes to reanimation (that I trust), but I expect that cryptek's powers will be moved to the psychic phase, using explanations like
    "Crypteks use power Eldritch powers in the same way psychics use the warp. Due to the unpredictable nature of eldritch powers, they ebb and flow like the warp, and as such, behave exactly like normal psychic powers.
    These can be deny-the-witched as normal, as the warp is antithesis to the eldritch source, and therefore can cancel it out if used correctly"

short answer: the same way the Dark Eldar use it. Not at all.

Easiest solution would be armywide FnP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Godin View Post
    I've not heard rumours about changes to reanimation (that I trust), but I expect that cryptek's powers will be moved to the psychic phase, using explanations like
    "Crypteks use power Eldritch powers in the same way psychics use the warp. Due to the unpredictable nature of eldritch powers, they ebb and flow like the warp, and as such, behave exactly like normal psychic powers.
    These can be deny-the-witched as normal, as the warp is antithesis to the eldritch source, and therefore can cancel it out if used correctly"
    This is something I'd like to see, though not necessarily in the style of ersatz psychic powers! Something pokey but risky would be lovely.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xaric View Post
    I am taking a wild guess what if the information regarding reanimation protocol is true and they get a invulnerable save? if this is true what I can see is in the psyker phase you can use the warp charge dice to reinforce your army because It follows the say way how the current reanimation protocol works being if a unit still has 1 model it can get models back at the end of the phase now nurfed to a single phase during your next psyker phase but giving them a invulnerable save to balance out the nurfage to 1 phase also in fluff would say the invulnerable save confers that they got hit but reanimated very quickly would anyone agree if this would be a possible truth or false?
    Possible, but not such a complete nerf, considering with RP, the unit CAN be Swept easily, but with an Invul or FNP saving the same number of models, it may not be able to be Swept up...