BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Loken View Post
    You know, you probably need to show links to your posts here in order for anyone to take this seriously.
    I was quite vocal, for example, in the Chapterhouse thread talking about the case right up until the information dropped. I am just going to point you to the search engine for the site which should get you there. You can also go back through my posts.

Plus, a lot of us have predicted the same exact thing, so you aren't coming off as a great prognosticator. GW's financial issues have been clear to most with any business acumen. I am an attorney and all of my fellow attorneys pretty much knew the way the CH case would come out.
    I agree with you. Things have been CRYSTAL clear. I have never claimed to be a great prognosticator. I have stated many times that the writing has been clear on the wall. This isn't rocket science. I just wish you and your fellow attorneys has been more vocal here. During the case those of us indicating how it would come out as a failure of Games Workshop to achieve their goals were rather drowned out by the voices talking about how it was going to be a slam dunk for GW. Moreover, in the aftermath all of the American judicial system was harpooned here and made fun of as if the ruling were a complete surprise. It would have been nice to have a another attorney (we had one or two) explaining why the outcome was pretty predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
    I was quite vocal, for example, in the Chapterhouse thread talking about the case right up until the information dropped. I am just going to point you to the search engine for the site which should get you there. You can also go back through my posts.
    Seriously? You think I want to spend any time validating your claims? My point is, if you don't supply the information, your claim will get ignored.

Your daily dose of Horus Heresy news
    http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.com/

Seriously? You think I want to spend any time validating your claims? My point is, if you don't supply the information, your claim will get ignored.
    The people I was debating with know darn well what I said. If you want to look back you can. If you don't, why should I care. I simply posted on the record for the next report. Care to place your own wager?

Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
    The people I was debating with know darn well what I said. If you want to look back you can. If you don't, why should I care. I simply posted on the record for the next report. Care to place your own wager?
    You really are missing the point. Boasting you are a great prognosticator is just a waste of time. No one cares what you claim you said. And claiming you foretold GW losses makes you one of hundreds of business minded gamers who read the same data and came to the same conclusion.

Your daily dose of Horus Heresy news
    http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.com/

What makes you think that anyone cares what you think is valid and what not?
    Didn't see any contribution at all... just showmanship.

You really are missing the point. Boasting you are a great prognosticator is just a waste of time. No one cares what you claim you said. And claiming you foretold GW losses makes you one of hundreds of business minded gamers who read the same data and came to the same conclusion.
    Perhaps. I may have been boasting or strutting a bit. But that wasn't the point of my post. I'm putting my bet down now for th next report. I'm challenging others to do likewise. You in particular seem to keep avoiding that part. I've stated what I think will happen in the next report. Let's hear your "business-minded" estimate. Do you agree with mine? Do you have a different calculation? The difference between you and I, Loken, is that I'm putting it on the line. I will either be right or I will be eating crow.

I happen to agree with you that it isn't particularly difficult to read Games Workshop's fortune in the business/legal tea leaves. That is my point. It has always been my point. Just the same, you seem more fixated on me than the topic. I find that a bit odd, but to each their own. Let's hear your analysis of this report that came out and better yet your estimate for the next one. You and me Loken, let see who comes closer.

I just thought I would pop on and quote myself. As you will recall, I predicted (see above) a drop of another 3+%. While the full report isn't out until near the end of July, we have already heard the precursors set to prepare us for <gasp> about a 3% overall loss. This takes into account their assertion that increased online sales has helped offset the loss in retail. I look forward to the full report after which I will prognosticate again. Judging by what has been going on in the United States, I am likely to predict a much larger loss.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

HAHAHAHA

if GW posted a Loss AND shrinkage....I'd love to read the logicl hoops people would jump through for that one
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Only 3%... I was expecting at least 5.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

Don't forget While in store customer service might not be up to what US customers expect, the UK GW's customer service is up there among the best. Every time I've had dealings with them they've been fast and efficient and helpful with minimum hassle.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast