BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default Warhammer: Total War confirmed, boom!

[URL="https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=warhammer+total+war"]Warhammer: Total War[/URL] confirmed, boom! - Wolfie

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Good job splodge!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Well I'd just finished eating...

*SQUEEEEEEEEEE*

Hope this gives WFB a boost the way the 40k games gave 40k a boost.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Last edited by Psychosplodge; 01-14-2015 at 05:30 PM. Reason: ongoing reaction update

Occuli Imperator

Creative Assembly first signed a deal to partner with Games Workshop in 2012 to develop a new series of games based on the Warhammer fantasy universe.

"With this year being our 25th anniversary," Creative Assembly studio director Tim Heaton said at the time, "it seems fitting for us to embark on such a dream project with such a well-established partner.

"The incredibly rich and detailed Warhammer world is something we grew up with, and has left an indelible imprint on us as both designers and gamers. We'll be doing the Warhammer universe justice in a way that has never been attempted before. We're bringing those 25 years of experience and expertise in extremely high-scoring games to bear, delivering a Warhammer experience that videogamers will absolutely love."

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hopefully that means its not for ipad...

Occuli Imperator

The context of the drawings could be worrying:

"The future is interesting. As a games player I find myself playing games for longer than I ever used to. Games-as-a-service is already a reality. There are games I've been playing for literally years now (Eve Online is a great example) which continue to grow and evolve. What we play affects the way we think about what we want to do for the future, such as making games which people can play for longer periods, or looking at ways to pull more social aspects into the game. Multiplayer has never been Total War's strong point in the past, and that's something we're looking to radically change with Total War: ARENA. For most strategy games, multiplayer is almost all of the experience or,at the very least, a sizeable chunk of it. We're also experimenting with this in the mobile space, with Total War: KINGDOM, and taking the series to a fantasy setting with Total War: Warhammer."

Chapter-Master

no, does not want I definitely do not want more multiplayer. its bad enough already with the "multiplayer achievements"

Occuli Imperator

Yup, no multiplayer, no mobile gaming, no game as a service .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast