BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

Librarian

Default Lost

Anyone is following this TV show??

Now in USA and here in Spain we are seeing the 6th and last season... Itīs incredible!!

Fly Lord

If they end the show in the asylum and its all in Hurley's head, JJ Abrams is dead to me...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

Well Bigred, that happened here, in Spain, with 1 TV Show called "Los Serrano" already 2 years ago. It was a humor series where a divorced father with 3 sons married a divorced mother with 2 daughters, each one of them as old as the elder sons of the father. In the show, season after season, the older brothers and the sisters became also lovers and the mother died.

So well, the script writers decided to also "kill" the father and when he "wokes up" after commiting suicide... Hey boy, it was a nightmare!! So 6 seasons after the show ends as it began: the wedding night of the first chapter... 2 hours after, the father is on bed and his new wife calms him because of the nightmare. It sucked a lot!!

Can you imagine??

Hope they donīt do something like that on LOST

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    If they end the show in the asylum and its all in Hurley's head, JJ Abrams is dead to me...
    I'll second that...

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    After the new star trek movie jj abrams is pretty close to that already (blowing up vulcan...I'm still bothered by that)

But I'm still a lost addict, I am annoyed that it was moved to tuesday night as that is my local gaming night, and I don't own a dvr.
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Librarian

You can see it in streaming or download it from the net on Wednesday, donīt you???
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramarīs Gauntlets

Only one thing can be said about it. TheOnion says it right: [url]http://www.theonion.com/content/video/final_season_of_lost_promises_to[/url]

I was a dedicated follower all through the first season. I spent ages trying to figure what was going on, then I read that all the actors had signed on for 7 seasons and thought they're just spend 7 seasons confusing the feck out of us and then leave us dangling.

Haven't even opened the second season boxset on my bookshelf.

Into guard? Check my blog - http://corbaniaprime.blogspot.com

Brother-Captain

I starting watching the show last winter. My wife and I checked out the dvds from our local library. I was pretty hooks, and being able to watch it on dvd is definately the way to go. If I had to watch season 2 on a tv schedule I would have quite the show a long time ago (-hated anna lucia...)
    The start of last season was also a bit annoying, it felt like they just walked in circles for half the season, fearful of moving the story forward...but it picked up in the 2nd half, and now I'm pretty much watching for the conclusion.
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Librarian

WOW!!

Did anyone see the last chapter, Dr Linus? Was REALLY AWESOME!!

Canīt wait for the war between bands to start!!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramarīs Gauntlets

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast