BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

The only big area that I think York has it wrong is in terms of corruption.

Warp corruption is not rust and wear, it tends to be tentacles, horns and leering mouths. It is the reason that Iron Warriors have many bionics, Chaos Terminators have tusks and Chaos armour looks awesome.

Typhus Manreaper is not just a rusted blade, it is touched by Nurgle, so is razor sharp and carries every bit of filth in the known universe and probably more (tetanus is just the beginning and you'll wish you just had tetanus well before the end).

It was a good read though, well done.

Chapter-Master

Aha yeah. I recall the original supply thread. I see I pointed out the logistics of the Sabbat worlds...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Brother-Sergeant
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Bauhuas and Imp for me, with a bit of Capitol and Cybertronic thrown in.

On reflection, it's amazing how much of my Imperial Guard bears a really quite uncanny resemblance to Ducal Militia and Trenchers
    Hah.

I always thought Imperial Regulars/Trenchers were the best Imperial Guard minis ever made :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Those old Heartbreaker minis were goofy as all hell, but there were some pretty great sculpts in there... Relative to the era, of course.
    The new Prodos ones are pretty nice. I just wish I could have had a thousand-odd pounds so I could have had a named character designed with my likeness and have a say in said character's rules (I would have gone for a Mortificator sniper).

Oh well, my ugly mug's going to be in the RPG, so I guess I can live with that

Wow, just signed up on this forum and this is my first post read. You've heard it a hundred times before but BRAVO! If the rest of what I read is half this good then goodbye life.

Default Excellent Article!

This really helped me to conceptualize Chaos. Very funny and well written!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112