BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

I would too. I kind of like that Izzy has her own army in this, though!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chapter-Master

Drycha teaming up with Hellebron and Belakor!? Now that sounds exciting. Still can't wait Grimgor to pummel a whole bunch of fools to death.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Isabella is in the 9th screenshot .. leading the stolen and the rotten nurgle army !!! isabella the accursed

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Drycha teaming up with Hellebron and Belakor!? Now that sounds exciting. Still can't wait Grimgor to pummel a whole bunch of fools to death.
    It didn't dawn on me before, but Be'lakor, who hates all his bosses, is working with Drycha who clandestinely aided the return of Nagash. Somebody's playing both sides against the middle, and that just might be what allows the Fantasy world to survive.
    Last edited by Archon Charybdis; 02-23-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Charybdis View Post
    It didn't dawn on me before, but Be'lakor, who hates all his bosses, is working with Drycha who clandestinely aided the return of Nagash. Somebody's playing both sides against the middle, and that just might be what allows the Fantasy world to survive.
    You're forgetting that Archaon also hates the Chaos Gods, as well as Be'lakor himself. While Be'lakor is furious against the Chaos Gods for their mockery. Besides that, the main difference between them is that Be'lakor wants to rule the world once more, but Archaon wants to destroy everything (so that no one can reign, and that Chaos Gods may perish along with it).

Also, the theory regarding Be'lakor being pretty much the same being as Malal is still going on, especially with the Archaon novels pointing out certain things even further. So, yeah, he might foil Archy's plans just so he can finally rule again...
    I would have offered you some cake, but that would've been a lie.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmeran View Post
    You're forgetting that Archaon also hates the Chaos Gods, as well as Be'lakor himself. While Be'lakor is furious against the Chaos Gods for their mockery. Besides that, the main difference between them is that Be'lakor wants to rule the world once more, but Archaon wants to destroy everything (so that no one can reign, and that Chaos Gods may perish along with it).

Also, the theory regarding Be'lakor being pretty much the same being as Malal is still going on, especially with the Archaon novels pointing out certain things even further. So, yeah, he might foil Archy's plans just so he can finally rule again...

Forgot there plans i want some army list info...................... Mixture of Beastmen,Chaos warriors and demons i assume?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Scout

Aye. Probably the Legion of Chaos + turncoats and new units along with some new/updated rules. 2 weeks until pre-orders if I'm not mistaken.

There was something about Constant Drachenfels as well in the leaks iirc, so not sure how that will work out.
    I would have offered you some cake, but that would've been a lie.

Pretty sure that's 'The Other' that featured in Nagash.

So can't wait for this!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The Nameless (Constant Drachenfels) is part of Isabella's army. It's possible he's possessing the body of Luthor Huss, and also possible he's manipulating Isabella.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

It would be nice if Isabella got a big new model or something.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast