BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    yeah, I definitely feel good models can be made out of the various bits. I don't like the bright red skin, I think if they were more normal flesh tones I would prefer them. possibly bits like skull crusher heads, shoulder pads etc. might help as well
    I've been thinking in general khorne stuff would look more menacing if it was all painted in fleshtones with the GW blood for the blood god paint smothered all over the sharper implements, teeth and weapons ect to add the "red".
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

red armour is fine for me, I just don't like the bright red skin on those wrathmongers, looks a bit 80s cartoon.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    red armour is fine for me, I just don't like the bright red skin on those wrathmongers, looks a bit 80s cartoon.
    Have to agree, It reminds me of the old school paint jobs from the late 80s early 90s.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Daemon-Prince

So do we know if Archaon will have Throgg in his list?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Hard to say.

Gotrek jobs Throgg in Kinslayer, which is part of End Times.

But then, how dead is any Troll at a given time?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Hard to say.

Gotrek jobs Throgg in Kinslayer, which is part of End Times.

But then, how dead is any Troll at a given time?
    Lovely.......I am trying to plan what i need for my archy list =/
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Yep, blinked.

Still no e-voucher code received, and GW Customer Service currently closed.

Dipped into savings, and a cash order placed for End Times Archaon.

Really a bit miffed at the voucher delay like. I ordered them around 1pm yesterday....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

On the positive side of things, that Bloodthirster does look pretty awesome in person, without a stupid paint job. Painting them properly will actually look pretty good. I'm tempted to get one now if/when I can. But the way it looked in photos was... bleh. I still think it's kind of sad that it doesn't look as smooth as it should, and it's not just GW's style of doing some things out of proportion (not complaining about that style, it works), it just seems like the muscles and all feel a bit forced. Doesn't look as bad without edge-highlighting them all to show off how overblown they're done, at least.

For someone who keeps asking, it sounds like the Grand Legion of the Everchosen is this: Everything from the list in Glottkin, plus all Chaos the stuff in the Archaon book, plus Skaven. There might be some more in there, but until we know more, that's all we have to go on.

(From the iBooks preview).
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    On the positive side of things, that Bloodthirster does look pretty awesome in person, without a stupid paint job.
    Someone was putting one together in GW Taunton today that he'd just bought. Very impressive looking kit and that 2-handed axe is mahoosive!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast