BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

There's a spoiler thread. Please post in there, not here. The spoiler thread exists for a reason.

Iron Father

I saw that SPOILER pic over on [URL="http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.co.at/2015/03/the-endspoiler-de-el-fin-de-los-tiempos.html"]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.co.at/2015/03/the-endspoiler-de-el-fin-de-los-tiempos.html[/URL]

But what does it mean, is the whole world of WFB.....gone ?
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    I saw that SPOILER pic over on [URL="http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.co.at/2015/03/the-endspoiler-de-el-fin-de-los-tiempos.html"]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.co.at/2015/03/the-endspoiler-de-el-fin-de-los-tiempos.html[/URL]

But what does it mean, is the whole world of WFB.....gone ?
    It means that bubble-hammer may indeed be a reality... Or (and I feel like this will be the case) a new "Warhammer Fantasy Battles" game will be made, and the current one will be discontinued as in the sense that the 8th edition will be the last one, and we will have to separate games.

Yet, I have a weird fulfillment caused by this. I am liking that Chaos finally prevailed... And yet, I would like to know is whose "spark" that still drifts in the void, and what truly have happened to the Chaos Gods (I mean, the text says that they have started their game anew, but then again Archaon's whole plan was to destroy the Gods by destroying what gives them their power, guess we'll find out next week).
    Last edited by Dreadmeran; 03-11-2015 at 12:39 PM.
    I would have offered you some cake, but that would've been a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmeran View Post
    I would like to know is whose "spark" that still drifts in the void
    Starscream's, obviously.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Starscream's, obviously.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmeran View Post
    It means that bubble-hammer may indeed be a reality... Or (and I feel like this will be the case) a new "Warhammer Fantasy Battles" game will be made, and the current one will be discontinued as in the sense that the 8th edition will be the last one, and we will have to separate games.

Yet, I have a weird fulfillment caused by this. I am liking that Chaos finally prevailed... And yet, I would like to know is whose "spark" that still drifts in the void, and what truly have happened to the Chaos Gods (I mean, the text says that they have started their game anew, but then again Archaon's whole plan was to destroy the Gods by destroying what gives them their power, guess we'll find out next week).

Well, Archaon only really knows of one world. He doesn't know the Chaos gods stretch across an entire galaxy, or universe even. He might not even realize that the two polar realms of Chaos on the Warhammer world were caused by dimensional travel portals breaking down. So his plan is, "Aha, if I destroy this whole world, they'll have nothing to feast on!" And yet, they know there's plenty to feast on elsewhere, so they're not worried, because in the short run they'll get a really, REALLY nice meal out of all the torment, suffering, and rampant chaos he unleashes on the world. His "victory" can be no victory at all, but he doesn't know it, because he's too shortsighted.

And I'd go for Araloth's daughter having a Reorigination device, given the way they described a cycle of the world being destroyed and reborn and her having the spark to reseed a new world with life.

Strikes me its thoroughly buggered 'Bubble Hammer'

Gone world is gone, new one seemingly created.

Unless it goes wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Starscream's, obviously.
    I chuckled.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Well, Archaon only really knows of one world. He doesn't know the Chaos gods stretch across an entire galaxy, or universe even. He might not even realize that the two polar realms of Chaos on the Warhammer world were caused by dimensional travel portals breaking down. So his plan is, "Aha, if I destroy this whole world, they'll have nothing to feast on!" And yet, they know there's plenty to feast on elsewhere, so they're not worried, because in the short run they'll get a really, REALLY nice meal out of all the torment, suffering, and rampant chaos he unleashes on the world. His "victory" can be no victory at all, but he doesn't know it, because he's too shortsighted.

And I'd go for Araloth's daughter having a Reorigination device, given the way they described a cycle of the world being destroyed and reborn and her having the spark to reseed a new world with life.
    Probably, as if I recall correctly, Lileath did send Araloth and his daughter to a new world to fill it with life.

The damned guy went to both polar wastes, and did go through the gates into the Realm of Chaos in order to get one of his trinkets, I think he is aware of the capability of Chaos as an entity, but your point is valid, he might not be aware that they are not only present in the Old World (which they only managed to enter thanks to the gates breaking down), but throughout the whole WHFB universe (yet how much do WE know about the rest of the WHFB universe?). Alas, I hope that they are not going the whole FB and 40K are in the same universe -and the Gods stretch through both- route again (Heavily armored bolter toting men from future was rumored to be in bubble hammer, so hurrah?).
    I would have offered you some cake, but that would've been a lie.

Default End times indeed

i don't know about you guys...but this truley pi@&£s me off...to no end.

Probably, as if I recall correctly, Lileath did send Araloth and his daughter to a new world to fill it with life.

The damned guy went to both polar wastes, and did go through the gates into the Realm of Chaos in order to get one of his trinkets, I think he is aware of the capability of Chaos as an entity, but your point is valid, he might not be aware that they are not only present in the Old World (which they only managed to enter thanks to the gates breaking down), but throughout the whole WHFB universe (yet how much do WE know about the rest of the WHFB universe?). Alas, I hope that they are not going the whole FB and 40K are in the same universe -and the Gods stretch through both- route again (Heavily armored bolter toting men from future was rumored to be in bubble hammer, so hurrah?).[/QUOTE]

Fly Lord

Incarnates via [URL="http://eltallerdeyila.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/perfiles-de-isabella-tyrion-y-caradryan.html"]El Taller De Yila[/URL] 3-11-2015

Isabella, Tyrion & Caradryan
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caradyran.jpg 
Views:	1909 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	13074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isabella.jpg 
Views:	2056 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	13075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyrion.jpg 
Views:	2125 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	13076
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast