BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Yup, that's why I thnk they might be going somewhere with it, why take a relatively minor character and put her in the middle of the action like that and have her quietly doing stuff otherwise? KF isn't exactly in a position to be leader of Man when he's prancing about as an Incarnate of Whatevs and most of the other Electors are dead now I think.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'll give £10 to a charity of your choice if she winds up saving The Empire by delivering an atomic pod shot to Archaon.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm sceptical. Also as 'huge surprises' go that isn't one. It's like a fancast.

I'm still hoping they do something with the Countess of Nuln, like have her unite the human forces. I mean she survived the population of Nuln going cray cray, she survived the destruction of Altdorf and actively fought in it's defense, then she survives the fall of Nuln too. Seems like they are building up to something and I hope they do.
    Her great, great, great......her future bloodline ends up ruling the Empire in 9th editon.
    It's like killing two hobbits with one stone...
    And remember, there is no "I" in team but there is a "ME".

Source?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'm guessing that was just a "maybe this'll happen scenario."

Though you know, if it does, it'll be a male Emperor, meaning the woman only survived to give birth to a man who actually does the important stuff. Because of course it'd happen that way.

Chapter-Master

They've had female Emperor's before.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    They've had female Emperor's before.
    Yeah, I know. I was presenting a mock scenario, basically, "You think something cool is going to happen... but it's going to be the exact opposite of what you want."

Chapter-Master

I call such scenarios 'life'.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Source?
    Sorry. Just guess work. We keep on wanting for her to do something awesome like take over the Empire or something. And then have stats for her and a new model. Heck, I want that too. It would be a nice change to have some female models for the Empire. But the only problem is that if the 9th ed rumors are true, 9th ed takes place hundreds of years after End Times and she'll be long gone. And at best, her actions during End Times helps her future bloodline be in power enough to rule the Empire in 9th ed
    It's like killing two hobbits with one stone...
    And remember, there is no "I" in team but there is a "ME".

Chapter-Master

Archaon is leaking. a mark of Nurgle will do that to you...

[URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/ET5b_zpse58ee9c4.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/ET5a_zps0af5c70c.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/ET5_zps2b19be93.jpg.html][/URL]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast