BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

*sigh*
    My armies are Dwarfs, High Elves and Night Goblins. It has already been a tough couple of months (Gobbla almost made me cry). Just get it over with.

Wouldn't surprise me if "Tyrion" was in fact Teclis and Tyrion fused into one being to become the Incarnate of Light. Fire being someone else doesn't surprise me since the thanquol book says its settled in Ungrim "for a time at least" which meant it wasn't gonna be permanent.

Sure woulda been nice to see a lizardman rise to shine in end times but oh well, still faired off better than Ogre Kingdoms and the way things are going at least they aren't gonna be like the Squats err... Dwarves...

Look at the picture. It is Tyrion. The text by his portrait says "since returning from the dead" and mentions his distrust of Malekith, Alarielle and Teclis.

Teclis is also listed in the sidebar of the council.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Duo Sonata View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if "Tyrion" was in fact Teclis and Tyrion fused into one being to become the Incarnate of Light. Fire being someone else doesn't surprise me since the thanquol book says its settled in Ungrim "for a time at least" which meant it wasn't gonna be permanent.

Sure woulda been nice to see a lizardman rise to shine in end times but oh well, still faired off better than Ogre Kingdoms and the way things are going at least they aren't gonna be like the Squats err... Dwarves...
    As Cap'nSmurfs states, Tyrion and Teclis are not "fused". I suspect that Tyrion's corpse was purged of Khaine's influence via the Flame of Ulric and he was then resurrected, who did the deed remains to be seen - Alarielle or Teclis are the obvious choices but I'm not so sure myself.

Welp, we've now got confirmation those rumours about the "Council of Incarnates" from a while ago were actually truthful. Tyrion is obviously the biggest shocker and possibly the best plot twist in the End Times so far seeing as his death was the sour note End Times: Khaine ended on, it's cool that he and Alarielle are apparently back together if that leaked artwork is anything to go by. Even if it was ceremonial, Alarielle marrying Malekith rubbed me the wrong way on so many levels.

This also confirms that Ungrim is indeed no longer the Incarnate of Fire, a power that has since passed to Caradryan. In a word; awesome. Not for Dwarf players, obviously, but for anyone that was a huge fan of Caradryan both before and during the End Times - it was so badass when he finally spoke as a Phoenix Guard - it is going to be sick. I'm curious as to whether his "Incarnate" profile will be for the model riding Ashtari the Frostheart Phoenix (most likely as it is the newest model for him) or his on-foot variation (I can't recall if Ashtari survived End Times: Khaine).

The rules for the new units are delightfully insane, Grimgor providing a bubbled version of Wyssan's Wildform via a bound spell is crazy as is his new profile - it looks like he has 6 Strength 9 attacks that Always Strike First and benefit from Hatred in the first round of each combat (Choppas)! The new Khorne units seem like slightly less valuable but far more deadly versions of the Blightkings, but the most interesting leak is for the Bloodthirsters; not only is one of them Kha'bandha of Warhammer 40,000 fame (the Bloodthirster that Sanguinius tangled with), but their leaked stats show they are Weapon Skill 12 and Ballistic Skill 12, a first for Warhammer Fantasy (and 40K?). I'm excited to see how Tyrion's new rules fare against both his standard and Avatar of Khaine profiles, it's safe to assume his stats will be boosted just like the Avatar of Khaine profile, replacing the Widowmaker for Sunfang and gaining a bound spell with a low casting value. Bets on what the bound spell will be?
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

How completely disappointing and uninspired.

Both Tyrion and Teclis aliove (but Morathi still gone by the looks of it because I guess only boring as **** guys survive) and one woman on the list, urgh.
    Last edited by eldargal; 02-10-2015 at 05:11 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Not happy about Tyrion the Spolied Brat being back, but I'm sure I'm going to love the next installment anyways!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I love how you were wrong in most of your earlier rants in the thread. xD
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Who? Me?

Never claimed to be perfect.

Just the next best thing
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

And there's a million of us just like me
    Who cuss like me; who just don't give a damn like me
    Who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
    It just might be the next best thing but not quite me!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

You're not Slim Shady.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast