BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Hell, I'd purchase the one model plus an Exorcist and a couple of Penitent Engines, because I needed an excuse, but at 4pm I'm at work, and blocked from the GW site because it has "games" in the title.
    Ha. Well, purchases made around the same time will probably get counted.

If this is successful, GW will likely not admit that they're updating the sisters based on their sudden popularity, and the whole process of updating them will likely take at least a year. Yeah, a year before we see new sisters minis.

That said, the sisters could narrowly miss having a 20 year anniversary on their miniatures range.

www.GardenNinja.com

GW site is currently down for maintenance. You don't suppose they're reinforcing it in anticipation of tomorrow?

I took a really late lunch so I could order it at 4pm anyway.

Librarian

Got mine! Got a Blessed Banner model, since it looks really spiffy and fun to paint.

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Melta 2 out of stock in UK, Flamer 2 out of stock in US. Not sure if they were already before this.

Edit: Never mind, I misread that.

First-Captain

Ordered a Sister Hospitalier, been meaning to add one to my Inq 28 squad for a while because its a damn cool model and so today seemed apt.

Librarian

Alright. It is done.

Now we just kind of wait and wonder. There's really no way of telling if this has worked until there are announcements of new Sisters minis, and even then, it could easily take over a year if this was successful.

www.GardenNinja.com

Default Well, I did it... : )

I am late to the (re)register to the site and didn't know until right before - but since I was wanting some Sisters anyway - it was good timing! (I got 2 of the 3 since one of them was already out of stock.)

Just wanted you to know your post did not go unheeded.

celeban

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalos View Post
    From: [url]www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/632419.page[/url]
    So, i recall a similar pledge a few years back, but never got news as to outcomes.

The idea here is to get most players who collect Adepta Sororitas armies to purchase a single model in order to show our support for GW, and entice them to update their Battle Sisters range.
    The plan is very simple, and will simply work on the spread in Social media and gaming groups.

If you own an Adepta Sororitas army, that model will surely find a home and be useful. Even fully equipped collectors of AS could make use of this 1 model, and would show support for the cause. I know you might be happy with the amount of models you have, but this is a message that you want more attention given to your Faction.

The next step is simply to spread this message as far and wide as you can, and make the purchase on the stated date.
    As a bonus, you may also send the following email, or an amended version of your own, to the following address: [email][email protected][/email] or [email][email protected][/email] in conjunction with your order.

I do really want to emphasise on the fact that this petition will probably create some chaos for GW, but hopefully the spread of the campaign will provide them with warning, as i do not this to be a 'surprise', rather a evaluation of how many would support this cause.

Please spread the word, including translations and adaptations where necessary.

Thanks to all for the support!

A nice extra to the campaign would be to paint up the models you bought. And when you're done email the pictures (no matter what quality your painting!) to the white dwarf team: [email][email protected][/email]

Quite a few groups are doing so already, so they will have a nice repository of pictures to show around =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12