BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bob10182 View Post
    I have no idea what interceptor does because it was not in fifth edition....
    Interceptor allows you to shoot at units that come in from Reserves before they can Shoot or Run.

Ok that is pretty awesome, sounds like both of my Broadsides will have this with those new High Yield Missile Pods. Should be very useful.

Do quite a lot of players now incorporate flyers are is it about the same popularity as AV14 vehicles, one or two every now and then?

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by bob10182 View Post
    Ok that is pretty awesome, sounds like both of my Broadsides will have this with those new High Yield Missile Pods. Should be very useful.

Do quite a lot of players now incorporate flyers are is it about the same popularity as AV14 vehicles, one or two every now and then?
    Depends on the area you play in and how competitive the players are really, a lot of armies will take something that can fly though

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Depends on the area you play in and how competitive the players are really, a lot of armies will take something that can fly though
    imo the best tau anti-air is probably the riptide !

most air units have been made av10 so they are very expensive - and risky

i think crons can run plenty so they can chance it - but most armies except marines with their flying tanks - arent going to bother
    even for marines drop pods are probably a better and cheaper option

csm and orcs might risk one or two

Right now I don't have a Riptide and I plan on using my Crisis suits and Broadsides to deal with flyers with their missile pods. Thanks for the heads up though. I also play Space Wolves. Antoher question is how does the interceptor rule work and does it hurt drop pods? Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123