Detactment #1:
    -- HQs:
    ------- WraithKnight: [WarLord]
    ------- SpiritSeer: [Uldanoreth Rifle]
    ------- WraithSeer: [D-Cannon]

-- Troops:
    ------- WraithGuard: [4 units of 10]

-- Heavy:
    ------- WraithLord: [2 units of 1. 2 Flamers each, GhostGlaives, 2 Bright Lances each]

Detactment #2:
    -- HQs:
    ------- Avatar of Khaine: [ Crushing Blow, Fast Shot ]

-- Troops:
    ------- Guardian Defs: [2 units of 10. with Weapons platform: Bright Lance]

-- Fort:
    ------- Aegis Defence Line: [ Icarous Laser, Barricades ]

-- Heavy:
    ------- WraithKnight: [WarLord]
    ------- Vauls Wrath: [D-Cannon]

Deploy the Aegis Def Line with the Avatar on the Icarous.
    Have Vauls Wrath behind the Aegis.
    Have the Guardians on either side of the Aegis our inside if possible?
    Have a WraithLord and 2 units of WraithGuard move together to take objectives.
    Have the SpiritSeer behind the aegis too. Taking pot shots with rifle.
    The two wraithKnights move around to hasle and treaten enemy. Targeting heavies.
    The WraithSeer, with his D-cannon causing a nusance of himself.

Against a Space Marine army with drop pods and 2 of those AV14 tanks. And Sniper units.
    How would it do, would you say?

Thanks

Librarian

Ive ran a super Wraith heavy list very similar to this many times, all I can say is that with an army like this you either win it or lose it very quickly.

Birghtlances are great but sometimes they miss my only suggestion would be to diversify some of these weapons, maybe trade out a bright lance on one of the lords for a scatter or something with a few more shots so you dont let a few high armour targets tye up all your high strength shooting and you get the wonders of lock'n on for when you need those shots to count.

also d-cannons are great but for considering how cheap it is to add another vaul S6 pie plate for almost the same cost as the upgrade ide say the spinner is the winner

The only other thing Ill add is that you might benefit from a few more vehicles just to up mobility of the Wraithgaurd, 12" range means that you can get kind of screwed on deployment when you cant get up close.
    As an example the other day me and my pal were playn at my house and we rolled for the going from the short edges (longest distance between our armies) and his gaurdsmen never allowed any of my Wraithgaurd to get within their measly range. I had foolishly given transports to several other units that actually made it to range all of which cost a lot less than my wraithgaurd.

at 3000pts or more [probably even at 2500] you can play what you want in a slug-fest. but unless you are playing on a correspondingly larger table or with rolling reserves / multi-player then its a tad tedious. and time consuming.

the eldar army comes into its own over 2000 / 2500 pts - just so much good stuff in the toolbox - you dont even need the wonder-knights !

but at any points level i really wouldnt bother with wraithlords ! they are almost as bad as banshees and quins.

if an opponent isnt taking them all down by turn two or three you have to question their target prioritisation