BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fly Lord

Those guys got new rules and unlocked two new consul types for all legions!

via [URL="https://www.facebook.com/ForgeTheNarrative?fref=photo"]Forge the Narrative[/URL] 2-26-2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hh-dreygurr.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	12953Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hh-skorr.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	12954
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Iron Warriors one is nice, can't say the Alpha Legion character/consul looks all that interesting to me. I have an Iron Hands list planned with Forge Lord to allow more robots of doom, the Praevian would allow possibly a better option, Iron Hands legion rules on rock hard doom robots would be very handy.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Anyone know what colors were used on the Alpha Legion chap? It looks like a metallic blue and a lighter teal maybe?
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

teal is a colour I can't take seriously. simply for the name. and over here we have the twentieth legion, I went for a nice shade of teal, it complements the mythological hydra motif and the throw cushions. Alpharius is sporting this seasons hottest in espionage chic.

I am very impressed with the Forge World paint jobs on the newer stuff though. I found some, like the Red Butchers, looked pretty poor, but they have done some great techniques on things like the Alpha Legion, and the Iron Hands metallic oily sheen etc.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Teal.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    teal is a colour I can't take seriously. simply for the name. and over here we have the twentieth legion, I went for a nice shade of teal, it complements the mythological hydra motif and the throw cushions. Alpharius is sporting this seasons hottest in espionage chic.
    Scatter cushions....

Love the image Kirsten.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Just to point out that the reason why some of the units/model paint jobs don't look as good as others is due to the fact that the painted models belong to someone at ForgeWorld not 'eavy Metal. So we're going to get a varied range of painting skill.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Battle-Brother

I personally think the forgeworld painters are better than the 'eavy metal guys.
    "Warm it up, everything you've got. C'mon you apes, you wanna live forever?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12