BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Brother-Sergeant

Default End Times Novels order

Anyone know all the end times novels at what order you have to read them in? Google keeps bringing up mostly the rule books and what novels and short stories I've found don't mention where they fit in the series. I know there's a Gortrek and Felix book in there somewhere, possibly at the beginning.

In release order.....

Nagash/Kinslayer
    Fall of Altdorf
    Khaine
    Thanquol
    Slayer (due April according to Amamamamzon)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

If you're meaning chronological order of events, though, you're kind of out of luck; some of the novels take place simultaneously or cover interweaving periods of time. Although that also means there is no really 'wrong' order in which to read them.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Brother-Sergeant

@Mr Mystery
    Cheers

So
    1) Return of Nagash / Kinslayer
    2) The Fall of Altdorf
    3) The Curse of Kaine
    4) By "Thanquol" do you mean "The Rise of the Horned Rat"? (Ala this link [url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/Warhammer/warhammer-the-end-times[/url])
    5) Slayer

That all correct? I started reading Return of Nagash but the intro bit makes it sounds like 6 or 7 books happened already.

@Morgrim
    I don't mind some taking place at the same time really. If the order is A, B + C, D for example, then I'd much prefer to read both B and C before D so I don't get plot spoilers or feel I'm reading a book where all sorts of stuff already happened.