BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by sonofmedusa View Post
    yea it was nice getting some rules questions answerd , and when i thanked them all for thier help i got a bunch of links to a spellcheck site for two words ? alittle sad , it people like that , that hold others back from going to events and getting involved .
    Spell checking, I type so quick sometimes I keep making typos like my previous mesaage I typed "have" twice as "ahve". Who cares, as long as you can understand what the person meant.

Quote Originally Posted by RealGenius View Post
    For a second there I thought he said "Global Warming".

I was about to give an infraction to that JWolf character for getting all political.

Yeah I first read that too >_>
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

Librarian

Could you close my thread - Nurgle's Rot, Aura of Decay and Allies - As I have had my question answered.

When RGilbert asked a slightly aggressive question about my thread, and I replied simply stating that no one have said Aura of Decay was a Nova Psychic Power, and that my question had been answered, and I considered it finished.

Tzeentches Dark Agent replied to RGilbert in a way I thought could start an argument. I replied stating that I had already answered RGilberts queston and that the thread was closed. He took this as a personal attack, so I had to again, diplomatically explain that I had not intended it as such.

TDA then said he would contact the site mediators, to have my thread closed for me, but nothing has happened yet and it has been over 8 hours.

Regards

Daemonette666
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Brother-Captain

The easier way to dispose of a thread is simply to let it die and stop bumping it to the top of the page by replying. That thread doesn't need active moderator attention - if every thread was locked after it became slightly heated, half of the posts in the rules forum would be locked. Mods typically don't close threads after the question has been answered. Even if you are satisfied with the answer, other people may want to ask questions or to add their own comments to the thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345